Who remembers this sapingo ?

Unregistered

Who remembers this sapingo ?

Well Mr. Tavvs it's been a while since I've heard from you I hope your having fun growing your plants out there but I haven't seen a photo this ugly in a while.

https://secureserver.classquest.com/...8&pageid=79986

Unregistered
    Guys been gone for a while so for you to come here and kick a guy whiles he down leads me to believe that you have a 3” baby penis and this length includes the 1/4” foreskin.

Unregistered
    He’s a Killer😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guys been gone for a while so for you to come here and kick a guy whiles he down leads me to believe that you have a 3” baby penis and this length includes the 1/4” foreskin.
    Buddy the guy did it to himself lol he tested positive on the drug test and got ****ed for doing other stupid shit. I’m sure many are glad he is gone after he made us all look like trash and ruined a lot of our reputation but to be fair he isn’t the only one either.

Unregistered
    He’s a Killer😂
    He’s a mess

Unregistered
    He’s a mess
    Former Captain AC was his instructor in the academy so what did you expect he would come out like

Unregistered
    Don't forget the current clowns with long histories of discipline and some never punished.

Unregistered
    Former Captain AC was his instructor in the academy so what did you expect he would come out like
    That academy class produced some doucebags for us with the biggest being our old chiefs son

Unregistered
    Don't forget the current clowns with long histories of discipline and some never punished.
    Some people are unscathed not by merit but because who they are married to. Nepotism is real folks. What a sham.

Unregistered
    Some people are unscathed not by merit but because who they are married to. Nepotism is real folks. What a sham.
    Who’s The Godfather?