Warm goodbyes - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Warm goodbyes

Unregistered
    micromanagement? seriously? what is going on around here that is micromanaged?

There are really NO demands being placed on us. The population is basically non existent and what is here is leaving shortly .

I've seen people ask for specific instances here on what exactly is wrong here and what exactly is happening to support your claims
    of micromanagement or unfair treatment.

I only read unsubstantiated rumors from crybaby, spoiled malcontents who would most likely cry even if you were told to stay home full time and collect a check

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There are really NO demands being placed on us. The population is basically non existent and what is here is leaving shortly .

I've seen people ask for specific instances here on what exactly is wrong here and what exactly is happening to support your claims

I only read unsubstantiated rumors from crybaby, spoiled malcontents who would most likely cry even if you were told to stay home full time and collect a check
    Not me.. I wont cry. Can you make that happen? Please.

Unregistered

You know who doesn't see micromanagement? The ones doing the micromanaging. If you aren't one of the two people I think you are I'd challenge you to name one incident where any command staff member, a certain cpl, a retired sgt, and a few others, haven't called you or your supervisor over and over again to tell you what to do. And if they aren't telling you what to do they are asking endless questions. How many times does your supervisor say call my cell per day over the radio? How many times have you watched the good supervisors look totally defeated because a command staff member keeps calling them? Just because it's slow right now doesn't mean anything has changed.

Unregistered
    Soon they will be the only two left to run the department between University cuts and people quitting. Let them think they are doing everything right and everyone else is the problem, who cares. This place is an absolute joke and a dumping ground for losers, people that got stuck, retired people and pu**ies. Big shot brass at a campus police department, pshh, you people couldn’t make it as citizen patrol at a real department. Get a life.

Unregistered
    Soon they will be the only two left to run the department between University cuts and people quitting. Let them think they are doing everything right and everyone else is the problem, who cares. This place is an absolute joke and a dumping ground for losers, people that got stuck, retired people and pu**ies. Big shot brass at a campus police department, pshh, you people couldn’t make it as citizen patrol at a real department. Get a life.
    Still collecting that state retirement though. Im enjoying my life.

Unregistered
    Grammar is horrible. Put the beer down Jethro and try and form a sentence.

Unregistered
    Thank you for being here to monitor Grammer. Throw a couple more and's in that sentence while you're sitting there not contributing.

Unregistered
    Gotta love when people with bad grammar call out people with bad grammar.

Unregistered
    Gotta love when people with bad grammar call out people with bad grammar.
    Blame it on the alcohol

Unregistered
    You know who doesn't see micromanagement? The ones doing the micromanaging. If you aren't one of the two people I think you are I'd challenge you to name one incident where any command staff member, a certain cpl, a retired sgt, and a few others, haven't called you or your supervisor over and over again to tell you what to do. And if they aren't telling you what to do they are asking endless questions. How many times does your supervisor say call my cell per day over the radio? How many times have you watched the good supervisors look totally defeated because a command staff member keeps calling them? Just because it's slow right now doesn't mean anything has changed.
    The main reason we have micromanaging is because we have supervisors who can't make a decision without having to call a command staff member every 5 minutes.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast