Warm goodbyes - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Warm goodbyes

Unregistered
    We should get hamsters.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We should get hamsters.
    If we got hamsters why would we need admin?

Unregistered
    We need leaders that will treat us fairly, do not micromanage, and do not obsess over minor stuff and want to argue over it. Please let the Sgt.'s do their job and not try to be the Sgt. in an administrative position.
    So true. This destroying officers attitude, eagerness, and initiative to do the job. It's just not worth the hassle. Why should they try to be aggressive and make the effort here on the job.

Unregistered
    Richard Gere had an entire Habittrail in his Colen for Hamsters, but he is worth $120 million and makes better decisions than they do here on the micromanagement they do here on dealing with people and keeping them happy and not stressed out everyday, especially on their days off.

Unregistered
    Richard Gere had an entire Habittrail in his Colen for Hamsters, but he is worth $120 million and makes better decisions than they do here on the micromanagement they do here on dealing with people and keeping them happy and not stressed out everyday, especially on their days off.
    Spelled - Colon
    Also stick a period in one of those run-ons Cpl.

Unregistered
    I hope he inspects the shotguns an AR's of patrol deputies like he did us.

Unregistered
    Jesus Christ cpl

Unregistered
    I hope he inspects the shotguns an AR's of patrol deputies like he did us.
    I'm not sure what the obsession and micromanagement with inspections is about. On most agencies there are no monthly inspections and it is left up to the officer, as an adult to be prepared for his job and safety on a daily basis.

Unregistered
    I'm not sure what the obsession and micromanagement with inspections is about. On most agencies there are no monthly inspections and it is left up to the officer, as an adult to be prepared for his job and safety on a daily basis.
    I've been asking that since coming here. I've never seen this before. It's all about control.

Unregistered
    They say it’s for accreditation!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast