+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
 

Thread: Warm goodbyes

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Warm goodbyes

    Yawn, enjoy your new position with FHP. You'll be missed

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yawn, enjoy your new position with FHP. You'll be missed
    Please say this is true and not a cruel joke

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please say this is true and not a cruel joke
    Not true he is coming back to St Pete.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true he is coming back to St Pete.
    I doubt that. If so, when?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Bobby's good people. Sorry to see him go.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bobby's good people. Sorry to see him go.
    I am a two faced beeatch. Flip flopper.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bobby's good people. Sorry to see him go.
    Gtfo. We are glad he is leaving.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Is there anyone you guys do like? Doesn’t seem like it.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is there anyone you guys do like? Doesn’t seem like it.
    We like people who will treat us fairly, provide proper equipment and training and do not micromanage. Can you pin this label on the current leadership?

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We like people who will treat us fairly, provide proper equipment and training and do not micromanage. Can you pin this label on the current leadership?
    We need leaders that will treat us fairly, do not micromanage, and do not obsess over minor stuff and want to argue over it. Please let the Sgt.'s do their job and not try to be the Sgt. in an administrative position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •