Shifts - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shifts

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How many weeks is it for that? And you still earn your salary while attending that right?
    Think it’s 6 and yes your employed and paid in full. They need the workers comp insurance because inevitably someone gets hurt every time. (Squirrel fest)

Unregistered
    Think it’s 6 and yes your employed and paid in full. They need the workers comp insurance because inevitably someone gets hurt every time. (Squirrel fest)
    Not just hurt either, we are talking career ending medical retirement injuries. Don’t worry, if you make it far enough into the process to become a serious candidate for employment your background investigator will show you a video of how scary and tough holdover training is to try and scare you off. At least they used to. Good luck starting this job now, you’re gonna need it.

Unregistered
    Not just hurt either, we are talking career ending medical retirement injuries. Don’t worry, if you make it far enough into the process to become a serious candidate for employment your background investigator will show you a video of how scary and tough holdover training is to try and scare you off. At least they used to. Good luck starting this job now, you’re gonna need it.
    It’s not that bad don’t sweat it. It is squirrel fest central for sure.

Unregistered
    Gotcha, thanks. Can you or anyone comment on how overtime and off duty details work and how available it is?

Unregistered
    Gotcha, thanks. Can you or anyone comment on how overtime and off duty details work and how available it is?
    There is not a lot of overtime. Get with the D2 VCB Sgt, he somehow has more overtime than his entire squad combined for the year. He might be able to teach you some tricks on how to game the system.

Unregistered
    Overtime is limited except for court. Unless on specialty squad. Off duty details are abundant you can work off duty jobs till your blue in the face and then some. Probably 100 or more jobs go unfilled every month.

Unregistered
    OT not so much. Off duty more than you could ever work.

Unregistered
    Awesome thanks I appreciate the info! I'm from the northeast so a lot of our off duty stuff is road jobs/construction where you just stand there or direct traffic. Is that what you guys have too or is it more details like clubs/bars/entertainment zones etc? I know you guys have the Bucs and Lightning too which must be pretty sweet gigs.

Unregistered
    Awesome thanks I appreciate the info! I'm from the northeast so a lot of our off duty stuff is road jobs/construction where you just stand there or direct traffic. Is that what you guys have too or is it more details like clubs/bars/entertainment zones etc? I know you guys have the Bucs and Lightning too which must be pretty sweet gigs.
    All the above. Every kinda off duty job you can think of. Coming from northeast huh. If you vote Democrat stay there please we can’t handle anymore morons. I came from up there couldn’t stand the demo tard rule any longer.

Unregistered
    Standing directing traffic yeah umm we have take home cars that’s what lights are for.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast