New Budget - New Cars

Unregistered

New Budget - New Cars

I just started last year. I’m driving a POS now, how long you think it’ll take to get a new car?

Unregistered

Relax

They’re still guys out there with time on you that still haven’t upgraded. Be patient and wait your turn sir.

Unregistered
    Some people might be driving crown vics for the next year or two still. They don’t have enough SUV’s to change them all out at once.

Unregistered
    The biggest problem SCM is facing is a factory shortage of vehicles. And everything is selling at MSRP because of the shortage. The budget will be off.

Unregistered
    Captains and above will have shiny new 2021 explorers I’m sure.

Unregistered
    Yep, go be a Captain

Unregistered

Suv

Some civilians also have gotten ahold of those SUV before patrol. Goes to show how much they care.

Unregistered

Scm?

Suck
    C#€k
    Marceno

Unregistered

Vehicles

Actually, the information about the shortage is correct. There is a nationwide shortage on white Explorers. That is why they ordered so many black ones. They purchase them at the cheaper price, then recycle the newer unmarked white ones and throw stripes on them. Just increased the SUV count, without overpaying. Also picked up several hybrid’s at the cheaper price and gave them to LT and above. I thought all we’re fiscally conservative ideas.