+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
 

Thread: Another raise?

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Another raise?

    Who has heard they’re giving a healthy raise next year?

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who has heard they’re giving a healthy raise next year?
    Are we doing this already, it’s literally been three weeks since we got our raise.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I heard it might be 12 percent of higher. Maybe as high as 20. Lmao. Yes. Already. It’s gonna be 2-3 percent each year for the next 3 years then election year rolls around and we might get 4-5. Be happy with 3 if we get it.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    In the real world people are struggling to have a job. In the real world no one has a take home car, lifetime pension and Healthcare. But you guys keep convincing yourselves you're getting screwed! Take your education and skills and go into to the real world of employment and see what happens! No take home car! No lifetime pension and insurance! And the pay sucks in the real world!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Then they should apply and get take home cars. We shouldn’t get reduced benefits of salary because other people have it hard. That’s a stupid way to think.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In the real world people are struggling to have a job. In the real world no one has a take home car, lifetime pension and Healthcare. But you guys keep convincing yourselves you're getting screwed! Take your education and skills and go into to the real world of employment and see what happens! No take home car! No lifetime pension and insurance! And the pay sucks in the real world!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Then they should apply and get take home cars. We shouldn’t get reduced benefits of salary because other people have it hard. That’s a stupid way to think.
    You Sound like a freaking uneducated punk or puke that thinks this world owes you something. Snowflake liberal. Gtfooh.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Cars??

    Not everyone gets a take home car and we all received the same raise. Less if your at the top of your pay grade like most who have been here 10 years.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •