Homeless outreach

Unregistered

Homeless outreach

Nice social media post promoting the TPD Homeless Outreach program.

Just asking... does that outreach include taking time out of your shift harassing the group that sleep by 411? At 0200. When absolutely no one is around to be bothered by them.

Tell the whole story not just what’s best for PR.

Unregistered
    Because the Major of District 3 demands it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Just asking... does that outreach include taking time out of your shift harassing the group that sleep by 411? At 0200. When absolutely no one is around to be bothered by them.

Who cares they are disgusting drug addicts and a drain on society. Don’t you have a Biden fake victory rally to attend? Wear your mask douche.

Unregistered

Just because you are allowed to camp out in the lobby during the day gives you no lead way at night! Salvation Army and Metropolitan Ministries have room plus a complementary breakfast!

Unregistered
    Who cares they are disgusting drug addicts and a drain on society. Don’t you have a Biden fake victory rally to attend? Wear your mask douche.
    Woah, my easily triggered friend, not everything is about politics. It’s called being a decent person. Something tells me you might not be in the right profession.

Unregistered
    Woah, my easily triggered friend, not everything is about politics. It’s called being a decent person. Something tells me you might not be in the right profession.
    Been here 20 years I think I chose just fine. Bet you are a new liberal meathead cop you will fit in just fine. Hear they have a new dance challenge coming up on the department Facebook page. Good luck I’m sure you will do well.

Unregistered

List your address and we will drop them off on your porch so they can leave in the peace you seek for them. When the piss and shit all over your porch, don’t worry no one was around at 0200.