APPD Return??

Thread: APPD Return??

Unregistered

APPD Return??

I read an article on FB stating the Sheriff gave the city council the option to give them more money or take it back. In also saw where he said this could be an opportunity for promotion for some. Is this really happening?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I read an article on FB stating the Sheriff gave the city council the option to give them more money or take it back. In also saw where he said this could be an opportunity for promotion for some. Is this really happening?
    The city of AP is the sh!t stain of the county and I'd be glad for them to take it back. No surprise it has the highest amount of crime and calls for service.

Unregistered

Appd 2.0

I agree with the above post, let them have it back. If APPD 2.0 forms, hopefully they are much better than the original version.

Unregistered
    I agree with the above post, let them have it back. If APPD 2.0 forms, hopefully they are much better than the original version.
    If 2.0 happens it will be the same as 1.0, small town mentality and politics will be exactly the same.

Unregistered
    If 2.0 happens it will be the same as 1.0, small town mentality and politics will be exactly the same.
    Maybe all the lazy "union" members who ***** about how bad it it is here will go to APPD. That'd be a great day.