Polk County vs Hillsborough County Sheriff Office which is better?

Unregistered

Polk County vs Hillsborough County Sheriff Office which is better?

I am interested in both Polk County and Hillsborough County Sheriff's Offices. This would be my first Law Enforcement job. What agency is better? In terms of morale, benefits etc. Also how is working for Sheriff Chronister vs Judd? Any insight would be much appreciated!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am interested in both Polk County and Hillsborough County Sheriff's Offices. This would be my first Law Enforcement job. What agency is better? In terms of morale, benefits etc. Also how is working for Sheriff Chronister vs Judd? Any insight would be much appreciated!
    Would you rather live in a trailer or a nice house?

Unregistered
    The only thing that matters is when you're told old to work anymore, is what you have built up in retirement. Go where the better pay scale is.

Unregistered
    The only thing that matters is when you're told old to work anymore, is what you have built up in retirement. Go where the better pay scale is.
    Kinda hard to make it to retirement when they arrest you for doing the job they pay you for. Wanna be a cop? Go to a place that supports LE. Wanna make money? Then stay out of law enforcement. Law enforcement sucks anyways, bunch of whining high school p***ies.