+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
 

Thread: SH post

  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can stop the analingis of SH's ass. The ECSO was dispatched to a call with the vtctim, a female SRSO employee, stated that SH arrived at her residence sig 21 forced his way in. This I got from an ECSO dep that was working that night. This is the same SH with the dilfo panties, the same SH known to sexually harrass fellow employee and the same SH that was into porn on agency computers. Sheriff BJ will sweep SH's misconduct under the rug as he's done before and his predecessor before him. Hillary Clinton has a male counterpart at Santa Rosa.
    Out of curiosity, I've heard old legends about how OTIS had a houseboat and got caught patting down a female on it by his daughter. Obviously it was the end of a family relationship. Tough to hold staff accountable when you can't even pat down the right person. LOL Was anyone around at that time?

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well see if people actually got their facts right before running their mouth, they would know there was a few witnesses at her house when it all went down. So trust me, I know what happened.
    How would people know it even happened unless it came from one of those people there.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of curiosity, I've heard old legends about how OTIS had a houseboat and got caught patting down a female on it by his daughter. Obviously it was the end of a family relationship. Tough to hold staff accountable when you can't even pat down the right person. LOL Was anyone around at that time?
    What Otis did 20 years ago is irrelevant with the exception of letting Haines get away with everything. Why Haines was and still is the golden one is anyone's guess.

    But going back to Hall, there may have been stories going around about the houseboat debauchery but who actually witnessed it? If you go back in time you'll hear it from someone who said they heard it from someone who saw it. If you ask them, they will say they heard it from someone. I'm absolutely no fan of Hall. He was a narcissist pr!ck, amf pulled the whool over the eyes of the citizens of Santa Rosa County. They honored Hall by naming a section of Hwy 90 after him. He wasn't a very good sheriff but he recieved top praise.

    Same can be said for his "paramour" Haines. He knows that he stands a better chance of keeping his job long after everyone else is fired for less. His less than stellar behavior is rewarded with awards, accolades and promotions, notwithstanding his previous demotion from Captain to Lieutenant. Likewise as above, he stands a better chance of being Captain again because he so favorable to the admin.

    At least two people knows what happened regarding the recent incident with the SRSO employee, but people post on this website as if they know, or talked to a deputy or however they were informed, there are always two sides with the truth running down the middle.

    Hopefully there is an investigation and it determines the truth as well as the correct disposition. Given his history of minimal disciplinary action taken against him, don't expect anything major if there are sustained findings of misconduct. One can never know on this website as to where the tall stories end and where the truth begins. Only time will tell.

    (Oh, the houseboat was said to have been destroyed by Hurricane Ivan)

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Out of curiosity, I've heard old legends about how OTIS had a houseboat and got caught patting down a female on it by his daughter. Obviously it was the end of a family relationship. Tough to hold staff accountable when you can't even pat down the right person. LOL Was anyone around at that time?
    Hall may have "patted" some hapless female on his houseboat, but he was also looking at the buttocks of male deputies. He liked his pretty boys more than the females. SH likes both, I think.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I doubt this will make the news like when he was demoted. I doubt Richard Nix cares about it this time.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hall may have "patted" some hapless female on his houseboat, but he was also looking at the buttocks of male deputies. He liked his pretty boys more than the females. SH likes both, I think.
    I heard the same thing about Hall, giving the old googly eyes to male deputies, especially SH. Makes you wonder if SH and WH did some patting down and buttocks looking on that house boat.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the same thing about Hall, giving the old googly eyes to male deputies, especially SH. Makes you wonder if SH and WH did some patting down and buttocks looking on that house boat.
    It would be funny if it was SH dressed as a woman on Otis houseboat being frisked... LOL

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would be funny if it was SH dressed as a woman on Otis houseboat being frisked... LOL
    By far the most disgusting and horrible comment ever posted on Facebook. Here's something worse: what if he was that "female" being patted down?

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By far the most disgusting and horrible comment ever posted on Facebook. Here's something worse: what if he was that "female" being patted down?
    Preparation H, extra strength. Taking turns doing prostate exams. They gon party like a Nasty-Sixty-Nine.

    is that why he's the "Golden 1?"

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    What is up with all of these attacks against SH and the mods aint doing anything about it? There accusing the former Sheriff and Capt H of things that isnt true!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •