Ron M and Gary P. Where are you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funniest part about the entire thing is the people who actually believed these two clowns had their back. As soon as they lost they dropped you like a bad habit. Imagine if they would’ve been elected.... Gary would’ve brought in the Brady list command staff, Jimmy the cable salesman / top flight security of the world and Jay the tow truck driver who probably wouldn’t get approved for a library card let alone a law enforcement certificate. They would’ve moved right in, hired their buddies and forgot about all of you.
    That's what I thought. I'm near 30 years, non connected, and should be to make a little more rank before I retire. But if either of those guys came in, it's inevitable they would bring their friends and that would push us out. It would also have a ripple effect.

Unregistered
    Still not a peep from the 2 sheriff hopeful losers. They can’t say a public THANKS to their tireless supporters who stumped and showed up for them? Their die hard supporters cussed people out for them. Knocked on doors. Placed signs. Waved signs. Gave them their hard earned money. Held events and stopped at nothing to attack anyone with a different opinion.
    Nothing! I know a few and they’re pissed. That is some serious sorry azz.
    Yeah we’re over it, but I wanted to rub it in how sorry azz only gets you sorry azz.
    Who gives a shizzzz !!!!!

Unregistered
    That's what I thought. I'm near 30 years, non connected, and should be to make a little more rank before I retire. But if either of those guys came in, it's inevitable they would bring their friends and that would push us out. It would also have a ripple effect.

I'm in a similar situation. Got my degree later in life and it helped. Started getting promoted, then thought, great here come these TPD guys. They retire earlier and will bring with them younger guys who will push us aside. I am very satisfied with the outcome.

Unregistered
    Still crickets. Can’t say I’m surprised either.

Unregistered
    Still crickets. Can’t say I’m surprised either.

....and I'm still happy those losers lost!

Unregistered
    I didn’t vote for Boswell, Pruitt, or McMullen. I don’t hold it against them for their attempts to become the Sheriff of our agency. Everyone has the right to make the attempt. I actually admire anyone that endures the process. But, I must agree with you. Anyone that runs should show their appreciation to those that supported them and those that volunteered their time for them. The question is, how should they? On LEO Affairs? On Facebook? Maybe so. I would like to think they thanked the inner circle somehow. Maybe it was done with an email or a personal correspondence in usps mail. Either way, or not, Congratulations to Sheriff Chronister. The vote is in and there have not been any formal accusations of voter fraud unlike the presidential election. Speaking of which, I was so ready for the election to be done and over with. Now, once again, an election problem. I hope it is resolved soon. I will live with the results. It’s the process. Stay safe my fellow brothers and sisters, the new year is coming and we will soon put 2020 behind us.

Unregistered
    I didn’t vote for Boswell, Pruitt, or McMullen. I don’t hold it against them for their attempts to become the Sheriff of our agency. Everyone has the right to make the attempt. I actually admire anyone that endures the process. But, I must agree with you. Anyone that runs should show their appreciation to those that supported them and those that volunteered their time for them. The question is, how should they? On LEO Affairs? On Facebook? Maybe so. I would like to think they thanked their inner circle somehow. Maybe it was done with an email or a personal correspondence in usps mail. Either way, or not, Congratulations to Sheriff Chronister. The vote is in and there have not been any formal accusations of voter fraud unlike the presidential election. Speaking of which, I was so ready for the election to be done and over with. Now, once again, an election problem. I hope it is resolved soon. I will live with the results. It’s the process. Stay safe my fellow brothers and sisters, the new year is coming and we will soon put 2020 behind us.

Unregistered
    I didn’t vote for Boswell, Pruitt, or McMullen. I don’t hold it against them for their attempts to become the Sheriff of our agency. Everyone has the right to make the attempt. I actually admire anyone that endures the process. But, I must agree with you. Anyone that runs should show their appreciation to those that supported them and those that volunteered their time for them. The question is, how should they? On LEO Affairs? On Facebook? Maybe so. I would like to think they thanked the inner circle somehow. Maybe it was done with an email or a personal correspondence in usps mail. Either way, or not, Congratulations to Sheriff Chronister. The vote is in and there have not been any formal accusations of voter fraud unlike the presidential election. Speaking of which, I was so ready for the election to be done and over with. Now, once again, an election problem. I hope it is resolved soon. I will live with the results. It’s the process. Stay safe my fellow brothers and sisters, the new year is coming and we will soon put 2020 behind us.

Amen. Bring on 2021!

It's as simple as this- thank all your supporters in a a facebook post. Let us know what your future plans are, if you plan on running for this, or another position.

I donated money and time and would feel better about it if I heard something. As it is, the guy just took my money, never got me a sign, never answered my fb posts - then just fell off the radar.

Unregistered
    Guess we know how GP kids feel. We’re sitting around waiting for a thanks, they’re sitting around waiting for that back child support.

Unregistered
    Still not a peep from the 2 sheriff hopeful losers. They can’t say a public THANKS to their tireless supporters who stumped and showed up for them? Their die hard supporters cussed people out for them. Knocked on doors. Placed signs. Waved signs. Gave them their hard earned money. Held events and stopped at nothing to attack anyone with a different opinion.
    Nothing! I know a few and they’re pissed. That is some serious sorry azz.
    Yeah we’re over it, but I wanted to rub it in how sorry azz only gets you sorry azz.

Even Boswell a Brady cop had the decency to thank his supporters! What does this say about Gary and Ron?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast