Justin Garcia your VPN is not working. Your showing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Justin Garcia your VPN is not working. Your showing

My app is working well. Justin is posting on here 80percent of the time. Take your meds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My app is working well. Justin is posting on here 80percent of the time. Take your meds.
    Good I don’t see nothing wrong with Justin posting we live in the land of the Free.

Chupa un tolete.

Unregistered
    Good job Justin keep posting especially about the corruption within the union.

Unregistered
    Swing and a miss. The wizard 🧙*♀️ does not have time for your mortal games.

Unregistered
    I hear you flipped on the Reyes. Typical bipolar stuff. Keep posting about the Reyes.

Unregistered
    Your the ugliest wizard I have ever seen.

Unregistered
    Your the ugliest wizard I have ever seen.
    Brother. Justin is one ugly mofo. Look at him. He looks like a star wars character.

Unregistered
    Justin take your pills. Your showing again

Unregistered
    Justin is a great guy loved by everyone that knows him , good for him if he writes here all the time , you are just possess under his spell and can't stop thinking about him , the wizard has you under his control

Unregistered
    If the VPN doesn't work, then you should buy another one. I recently ran into the same problem, I didn't turn on the VPN. All this was due to the fact that I used Proton VPN. As I read in the article, I was given free use of the VPN for a week. The week passed quickly and my VPN stopped working. I then tried to change my email address and register there again. I failed because my IP was already in the system. So maybe you have exactly the same problem, and you just exceeded your free trial. To find a new VPN, I read a lot of articles and came across https://pinpointvpn.com/
    Norton 360 or any of there anti-virus have a VPN you can turn on. You could get a 30 day free trial with them or buy a year for 39.95

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast