10-18 - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10-18

Unregistered
    Working midnights was a decision, real police work happens then instead of being a secretary. Same decision to wear a uniform for my career, my decision, real police work. Not playing down other divisions, I take pride in wearing the uniform.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Working midnights was a decision, real police work happens then instead of being a secretary. Same decision to wear a uniform for my career, my decision, real police work. Not playing down other divisions, I take pride in wearing the uniform.
    Good on you Brother/Sister - I get that completely.
    Patrol will always be the backbone of LE

Unregistered
    Don't listen to these idiots. 10-18 is deputy discretion and yes you can run 10-18 if you feel it is necessary. I hardly go a shift without running lights and sirens. We even run lights and sirens if we covering another zone and its just a far distance to drive to cut down on response time. Been here 13 years never ever ever been told not to run 10-18.

Unregistered
    You are full of crap.

Unregistered
    Don't listen to these idiots. 10-18 is deputy discretion and yes you can run 10-18 if you feel it is necessary. I hardly go a shift without running lights and sirens. We even run lights and sirens if we covering another zone and its just a far distance to drive to cut down on response time. Been here 13 years never ever ever been told not to run 10-18.
    Are you insane? Is this a PR move? Liar! You are only hurting us and yourself!

Unregistered
    You sound reckless.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123