10-18 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10-18

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Normally I would say, then they can’t do anything about it. But, they can calculate something up and you won’t dispute it in internal affairs. You will accept the punishment in fear of retaliation.
    Damn, I was looking to leave NY to avoid this BS. Thanks all for the replies. I’m already retired in duty here. I was looking to get away from that. I appreciate the honesty.

Unregistered
    Damn, I was looking to leave NY to avoid this BS. Thanks all for the replies. I’m already retired in duty here. I was looking to get away from that. I appreciate the honesty.
    The biggest two problems with HCSO are understaffing on patrol and everyone is terrified to make a decision. From deputies to supervisors. The most simple calls will generate endless indecision. A supervisor will commonly respond and immediately be on the phone with their supervisor... And so on up the chain until someone has the balls to make a decision.

... And that decision is usually the one that avoids any liability, not the one that makes sense.

Everyone at HCSO is afraid if their decision is wrong they will be punished.

Unregistered

Wow

The biggest two problems with HCSO are understaffing on patrol and everyone is terrified to make a decision. From deputies to supervisors. The most simple calls will generate endless indecision. A supervisor will commonly respond and immediately be on the phone with their supervisor... And so on up the chain until someone has the balls to make a decision.

... And that decision is usually the one that avoids any liability, not the one that makes sense.

Everyone at HCSO is afraid if their decision is wrong they will be punished.
    Here minus a shooting, fatal or kicking in a door, RO or Senior Officer makes the decision. That’s gotta be horrible foe you guys.

Unregistered
    That is why I always enjoyed the midnight shift when the important people went to sleep 😉

Unregistered
    That is why I always enjoyed the midnight shift when the important people went to sleep 😉
    Isn’t that the Truth!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah, well welcome to bodycams.

Unregistered
    Chad doesn’t want a vehicle with his name on it damaged. Not good for his image.

Unregistered
    Chad doesn’t want a vehicle with his name on it damaged. Not good for his image.
    Taxpayers dont want hotheaded yahoos tearing across town killing people and wrecking vehicles.

Unregistered
    Sad you have to hide being a cop and run the risk of getting in trouble for doing your job and showing someone we won’t back down.

Unregistered
    Sad you have to hide being a cop and run the risk of getting in trouble for doing your job and showing someone we won’t back down.

Or......sad you were on night shift to try to hide your psychotic tendencies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast