Hey Jerome clean this mess up. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey scum bags don’t forget to format your emails!
    Why are people losing their minds over this? Who cares that they want our emails in a certain format? it takes two seconds to do. Let It go people!

Unregistered
    Why are people losing their minds over this? Who cares that they want our emails in a certain format? it takes two seconds to do. Let It go people!
    The funny thing is the email I got from the LT was in times roman 14. I have a ticket in with the help desk to change my default settings.

Unregistered
    Screw their emails. No justice no peace. I'm sending all my in Italian let them figure it out. Thats how us wops roll down here in Ft myers. Cement shoes for all. TRUMP 2020

Unregistered
    In 1990, when Robert Slimbach was working on Adobe Garamond, he gathered plenty of prints and literature on Renaissance typefaces from European museums. And along with the digital possibilities of the 80s, he put down the all the usable ideas from the materials gathered to create Minion with a distinct personality.

We should use a type face that speaks to who we are. Minion fits ABT perfectly. It looks nice and is easy on the eye, just like us!

Minion. I will be following up with the union on this.

Unregistered

no more ABT wannabes

It won’t matter much longer. You lazy wannabes are going to be laid off next year. A few will be probably get offered non sworn positions but most of you will be in the soup line where you belong.

Unregistered
    We are here for the long haul. Winter jackets and all!

Unregistered
    It won’t matter much longer. You lazy wannabes are going to be laid off next year. A few will be probably get offered non sworn positions but most of you will be in the soup line where you belong.
    As long as it’s chicken soup!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123