Off duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Off duty

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t try and steal the thunder during the only time when former Sgt PN gets to feel like he is important again. You gotta love the good old boy fair. I never was ok with how some of the GOBs would get to work every day out there and make $5000 or more for those 2 weeks and other people would get a day or two after requesting and being available to work every day out there. As far as I am concerned, I was happy we stopped working it and I hope we stop again. That way the GOBs will have to scrounge for extra money for Christmas like everybody else.
    Ohhhhhh I see a baby. You never got to work the fair and make any money. Likely because you are a troll wanting to cause problems. Why is anyone scrounging for money. There are plenty of jobs to work. You are just a baby because you weren’t picked. I am sure PN feels plenty importance when he is sitting in a deposition that is unraveling the liars at the office. It looks like he ran Morgan off a full year before Morgan had to go. That’s why you are mad. Morgan was your team and it is gone. Morgan would have never allowed PN to have cops. If he would have been in charge still Morgan would have not even had the meeting to decide that they could work. Morgan is a poor loser.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ohhhhhh I see a baby. You never got to work the fair and make any money. Likely because you are a troll wanting to cause problems. Why is anyone scrounging for money. There are plenty of jobs to work. You are just a baby because you weren’t picked. I am sure PN feels plenty importance when he is sitting in a deposition that is unraveling the liars at the office. It looks like he ran Morgan off a full year before Morgan had to go. That’s why you are mad. Morgan was your team and it is gone. Morgan would have never allowed PN to have cops. If he would have been in charge still Morgan would have not even had the meeting to decide that they could work. Morgan is a poor loser.
    I don’t like Morgan, but I gotta ask what in the hell are you talking about? He finished 3 terms. I wish he would have left early!! Check your facts before you post them, makes you look credible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12