FHP firing the good Troopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is FHP too busy trying to fire the good troopers rather than keeping the crap ones. I’ve had a few people from my class they have screwed over or are currently doing so and they are hard working good people, Makes me sick to my stomach.
    They should fire all the troopers and make better use of my tax dollars

Unregistered
    Why is FHP too busy trying to fire the good troopers rather than keeping the crap ones. I’ve had a few people from my class they have screwed over or are currently doing so and they are hard working good people, Makes me sick to my stomach.
    They should disband the FHP, it’s the state’s biggest waste of money

Unregistered
    Replace FHP with speed camera systems. Just mail the tickets to motorists like they do in UK. You could contract out the crashes to the low bidder.

Unregistered
    David Frye is just looking out for the agencies best interest.. he is a loyal, to the agency.. rumor has it , he is behind a few firings in Troop C...

Unregistered
    Replace FHP with speed camera systems. Just mail the tickets to motorists like they do in UK. You could contract out the crashes to the low bidder.
    And when someone needs law enforcement for anything just send a drone. If there is no blood, just do an incident report. LOL, dreamers

Unregistered
    David Frye is just looking out for the agencies best interest.. he is a loyal, to the agency.. rumor has it , he is behind a few firings in Troop C...
    David Frye was “behind” a few recruits while in the academy too.. then became the almighty, righteous, Mr. do no wrong OIG.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12