FHP firing the good Troopers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FHP firing the good Troopers

Why is FHP too busy trying to fire the good troopers rather than keeping the crap ones. I’ve had a few people from my class they have screwed over or are currently doing so and they are hard working good people, Makes me sick to my stomach.

Unregistered
    If they get 🔥 under Spaulding they deserved it .

Unregistered
    No sympathy coming your way buddy. It takes a lot to get fired from this place. Clearly they had issues for it to get to the point of someone getting fired.

Unregistered
    Maybe quit shooting unarmed protesters and you won’t get fired

Unregistered
    The entire FHP should get fired tbh

Unregistered
    J.A, is a huge liability for this agency that needs to go. I believe he is an Almighty CPL. now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    J.A, is a huge liability for this agency that needs to go. I believe he is an Almighty CPL. now
    Gonna look up this IP and get you fired. Classless comment

Unregistered
    Maybe quit shooting unarmed protesters and you won’t get fired
    Please cite any case where FHP shot an unarmed protester. Trolls gonna troll! 💩💩

Unregistered
    Gonna look up this IP and get you fired. Classless comment
    Do you not like someone's opinion? Strike a nerve?

Unregistered
    Same reason they promote incompetent ones.
    Example. Miami Dade PD raises dispatch on inner city tells them they have officers X31 on our roadway subject is armed they are trying to stop him.

You hear the Lieutenant ask. “Are they requesting our assistance? What else would they raise us for? This is why all departments think FHP is a joke and they are not wrong. This department is a joke from the top down. Poor leadership, management sucks they have no backbone they don’t back up their troopers. Big time disappointment working here and the lay sucks. This is why troopers leave after 2 years of service because management sucks.

You have troopers working crashes one after the other non stop while the others (the ones they keep and promote) are eating and drinking cafecito in the same restaurant for two hours and still showing busy in the CAD 2 hours for a short form and the sergeant is no where to be found or there with them.

You also have troopers that complain when dispatched out of zone. Dude your car says STATE TROOPER on it not zone. Stop crying and do your job. But then the hard working ones get fired.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast