Promotions? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might be the only one. He is trash. Sneaky, manipulative trash.
    Hendry or Daniel's? Clarification please.

Unregistered
    Why dont you just gargle his balls. Asskisser.
    I guess I am one of the few on this forum that supports the Chief and the AC on this Department against the Bs put against them. I will not respond to any posts of sexual behavior about gay sex or weird sex involving someone's mom or sister. That is totally unacceptable and perverted with those kind of posts.

Unregistered
    I guess I am one of the few on this forum that supports the Chief and the AC on this Department against the Bs put against them. I will not respond to any posts of sexual behavior about gay sex or weird sex involving someone's mom or sister. That is totally unacceptable and perverted with those kind of posts.
    What about farm animals or water based mammals

Unregistered
    Wish him the best !! Will be missed ..

Unregistered
    This an anonymous forum to post your thoughts about things you can't say at the job or you will get nailed by your supervisor or someone in the Admin. for expressing those thoughts. Post about gay sex or sex with someone's mom is really terrible and out hand. It is not in the spirit of why this forum was created and used for. Please stop this.

Unregistered
    We should promote a person.

Unregistered
    I'm not working for this guy, Act/ Sgt P wonders why he has been labeled as a back stabber and no one trusts him....just totally unbelievable.

Unregistered
    I'm not working for this guy, Act/ Sgt P wonders why he has been labeled as a back stabber and no one trusts him....just totally unbelievable.
    We miss something?

Unregistered
    We miss something?
    Useless union steward. Just out for himself.

Unregistered
    He was a former lieutenant in homicide at Saginaw. He knows his stuff. Leave the man alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast