Promotions?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotions?

Unregistered

Promotions?

Since the Chief reads this board and usually acts from it, who do you think gets promoted? Also, what kind of shift bid do you think we are looking at?

Unregistered
    Of course the Chief reads this board, he would be out of touch if he didn't I think in this day of social media. Most of the post on here are true BS. There is some that is true and hurtful. He is a smart guy and his decisions I would hope aren't run by what he reads on here I would hope. He is a smart guy and one of the better Chief's this department has had in years. I hope he hangs around a few more years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course the Chief reads this board, he would be out of touch if he didn't I think in this day of social media. Most of the post on here are true BS. There is some that is true and hurtful. He is a smart guy and his decisions I would hope aren't run by what he reads on here I would hope. He is a smart guy and one of the better Chief's this department has had in years. I hope he hangs around a few more years.
    You might be the only one. He is trash. Sneaky, manipulative trash.

Unregistered
    Miss piggy is a hoe!! Get my noose!!

Unregistered
    You really don't know what you are talking about. This department/university works just like the government works, which really doesn't but it is the same program. To break it down in simple terms, you are allowed so much money to spend each year. If you do not spend that, it is given back to the university. But, that also means you do not get that much or will probably even get less on what you spent the next year, follow me here. Sure there is a lot of BS that is spent for sure and goes to waste. But if it is not spent or given back, the next year you get less on the budget. The Chief's in the past gave it back, which was dumb. This Chief actually gave a lot of it for employee raises, which was very nice and no Chief in the past has done or did. Otherwise you would be retiring on at the most of on a salary of $38k and having to spit that in half if you are married and want to leave your wife anything. This is still a not good police department to retire from in the long run, even if you do the DROP program. You are much better of to work this job your entire career on TPD, trust me. the retirement is much better..

Unregistered

Really?

You really don't know what you are talking about. This department/university works just like the government works, which really doesn't but it is the same program. To break it down in simple terms, you are allowed so much money to spend each year. If you do not spend that, it is given back to the university. But, that also means you do not get that much or will probably even get less on what you spent the next year, follow me here. Sure there is a lot of BS that is spent for sure and goes to waste. But if it is not spent or given back, the next year you get less on the budget. The Chief's in the past gave it back, which was dumb. This Chief actually gave a lot of it for employee raises, which was very nice and no Chief in the past has done or did. Otherwise you would be retiring on at the most of on a salary of $38k and having to spit that in half if you are married and want to leave your wife anything. This is still a not good police department to retire from in the long run, even if you do the DROP program. You are much better of to work this job your entire career on TPD, trust me. the retirement is much better..
    You don't understand budgets. Leftover cash is not usable for recurring salaries. It is only a one time payment. Raises have to be budgeted for and they have to be recurring funds from the budget office. And not all the past chiefs gave money back to the university. As far as I know that stopped when Johnson left, except for what a certain former VP took from the department without asking.

Unregistered
    You don't understand budgets. Leftover cash is not usable for recurring salaries. It is only a one time payment. Raises have to be budgeted for and they have to be recurring funds from the budget office. And not all the past chiefs gave money back to the university. As far as I know that stopped when Johnson left, except for what a certain former VP took from the department without asking.
    Does the USF St Petersburg campus have a chief? Does Tampa run all the campuses.

Unregistered
    seek help drew

Unregistered
    that would be the racist thief V.P. Meningal

Unregistered
    Why dont you just gargle his balls. Asskisser.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast