Promotions? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Promotions?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Useless union steward. Just out for himself.
    A great guy, actually an American hero that worked during the 9-11. He took on the job as a Rep. because no one else would, but unfortunately, he is retired from another agency and has a nice supplement pension coming in, so he is not inclined to argue anything and will take the least that is offered as it it is just icing on his cake for his retirement.

Unregistered
    A great guy, actually an American hero that worked during the 9-11. He took on the job as a Rep. because no one else would, but unfortunately, he is retired from another agency and has a nice supplement pension coming in, so he is not inclined to argue anything and will take the least that is offered as it it is just icing on his cake for his retirement.
    A union representative, union steward, or shop steward is an employee of an organization or company who represents and defends the interests of her/his fellow employees as a labor union member and official.

Unregistered
    Just reading about all the crying, complaining backstabbing ongoing on. What a bunch of *****ing clowns really are.

Unregistered
    Just reading about all the crying, complaining backstabbing ongoing on. What a bunch of *****ing clowns really are.
    Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Ahhhhhh. Welcome then. Come on in. You are qualified.

Unregistered
    Why are they not making promotions? Didn’t you guys finish the process already?

Unregistered
    A lot of good candidates for promotion. Lets make it happen.

Unregistered
    A lot of good candidates for promotion. Lets make it happen.
    Written by a candidate.

Unregistered
    If you really think they are going to make promotions anytime soon, you're an idiot.

Unregistered
    I thought we promoted 2 people? Did I miss the department email? What happened to our assistant chief? Did I miss that email? We have a new k9 and k9 officer? Email?

Unregistered
    I thought we promoted 2 people? Did I miss the department email? What happened to our assistant chief? Did I miss that email? We have a new k9 and k9 officer? Email?
    What? Are you suggesting communication is a problem? Naaaah. I got the same officer safety alert twice today, plenty of communication.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123