Commanders demand patrol provides stats
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Commanders demand patrol provides stats

So i got word that certain commanders are sending emails to their LTS and SGTs and making their Sgts ride withs Ofcs because patrol’s stats are too low. WoW Papo can someone please contact the FOP before I call the news.

Unregistered
    What Fop. They are in on it. You don't see it.

Unregistered
    Call the media. Who cares about the FOP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So i got word that certain commanders are sending emails to their LTS and SGTs and making their Sgts ride withs Ofcs because patrol’s stats are too low. WoW Papo can someone please contact the FOP before I call the news.
    Who’s the commander?

Unregistered
    Against the law

Unregistered
    Call the new it will be faster then the FOP, Matt and Tommy would have to stop eating and kissing backsides.

Unregistered
    Tommy says kiss your commanders and hug a zebra. You have a better chance that Tommy fights a herpes outbreak before helping you. He’s too busy blaming Ortiz for showing us the MOU

Unregistered
    You ROD an entire PST, you demand remedial training for officers and sgts and Lieutenants based on some desk cop reviewing a BWC, you let the people on the family and friends plan get away with whatever they want, the FOP is WEAK and then you ask why stats are low? The stats reflect the morale.

Unregistered
    THIS IS A DIRECTIVE FROM FOD CHIEF!!!
    El zero that used to sleep all high in his car !!!

Unregistered
    El Pingon mio Stats All of your Commanders and Chief me maman El Toleton Divino. Son todos unos Maricones two face hijo putas. Me cago en todos ellos acere Molina.

Don’t waste your time contacting FOP they are Useless.

Document everything and have some balls to demand an email regarding stats.

No email? simple you email them Example;

Good Morning Commander as Per our Conversation yesterday at 1300 hours in your Office where my Sgt. Was present in regards to Stats can You please clarify exactly what you mean by stats as of how many Tickets/39 whatever YOU want me to do,for my record I needed in Blk and white so there will be no Misunderstandings.

Sincerely Pepe Tolete

Have a nice day

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast