Philly Shooting

Thread: Philly Shooting

Unregistered

Philly Shooting

Being a cop in today’s world is dumb for you and your family. Why? As of today Philly cops are being retrained on how to deal with a knife wielding madman. The officers might get charged on what I see was a clean shoot. If you are out doing proactive work I’m sorry but you are an idiot. You are not going to save this world it is too late brah. Drive slow to calls. Stop pulling people over looking for weed (it is legal now in some states without a card). For God’s sake sit under a tree and save yourself. Worse job ever ;(

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Being a cop in today’s world is dumb for you and your family. Why? As of today Philly cops are being retrained on how to deal with a knife wielding madman. The officers might get charged on what I see was a clean shoot. [color=red]If you are out doing proactive work I’m sorry but you are an idiot. You are not going to save this world it is too late brah. Drive slow to calls. Stop pulling people over looking for weed (it is legal now in some states without a card). For God’s sake sit under a tree and save yourself. Worse job ever ;(
    Being a cop in Sarasota is safe, as long as you don't do proactive work. It's always been that way. Rookies learn that in their first 5 years of service. Slow learners learn it within their first 8 years of services. Idiots who don't learn it stay in a patrol cal for an entire career and/or they get gummed.

Unregistered
    Being a cop in Sarasota is safe, as long as you don't do proactive work. It's always been that way. Rookies learn that in their first 5 years of service. Slow learners learn it within their first 8 years of services. Idiots who don't learn it stay in a patrol cal for an entire career and/or they get gummed.
    I disagree SSO is not safe. Kurt and Mookie do not have your back. If Mookie is talking it is a lie or propaganda like he has been spewing in-service. Mookie we all think you are a piece of shiz and talk about you when you leave. You suck dude and will always be a cokk sucker. Kurt will fry you if he can to make himself look good he has no spine. Do yourself a favor and hide and stop fighting crime. Those days are over.

Unregistered
    The above response is pathetic. If that is the way you feel about the job then quit! No one is forcing you to wear the badge. It is laxidasical attitudes like yours that make the job less safe for those who actually believe in the oath they took when they were sworn in. Sarasota is not an inherently "safe" place for law enforcement. The majority of our officer involved shootings come as a result of call responses, not proactive activity. Complacency is what makes you less safe, not proactivity. You do not stay sharp sitting under a tree slow rolling calls or not backing up your zone partners who want to do their jobs. You can call proactive cops idiots, but to me you are nothing more than a COWARD!

Unregistered
    The above response is pathetic. If that is the way you feel about the job then quit! No one is forcing you to wear the badge. It is laxidasical attitudes like yours that make the job less safe for those who actually believe in the oath they took when they were sworn in. Sarasota is not an inherently "safe" place for law enforcement. The majority of our officer involved shootings come as a result of call responses, not proactive activity. Complacency is what makes you less safe, not proactivity. You do not stay sharp sitting under a tree slow rolling calls or not backing up your zone partners who want to do their jobs. You can call proactive cops idiots, but to me you are nothing more than a COWARD!
    Ok whatever.. at least I will not be arrested for shooting a black guy with a knife. You get out there and stir some shit up. I will sit under a tree coward style. I don’t care what you call me or what you think of me. No fukks to give anymore. Close to retirement so FO rookie.

Unregistered
    If you intentionally stir up a hornets next (the community), then you will get stung -- and you will be perceived by the senior SSO administration as a nail that is sticking up. Specifically, nails that stick up get hammered down. Sitting under a tree has proven to be the safest long term strategy for job security for many years. Nothing has changed.

Unregistered

Go get 'em hot shot! You be the first one to that hot call in New Town! You'll be in IA, a lawsuit, or a body bag before you know it but we will all remember you as a super hero.

Unregistered
    Here's the body cam footage......sad it had to come to this. Needed to dispatch the nearest on duty social worker https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZeAbM5lCU