Says a lot - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Says a lot

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's right! All the lies on Ron's #1 fan's 1st Responder site (since taken down) weren't gonna post themselves!
    Are sure they were lies? You know better than that.

Crime is down in our county, but why? No arrests being made. Slow response times to calls.
    The riots in Tampa no arrests were made yet many businesses were damaged.
    Not enough riot gear.
    Orders to stand down were given and rioting continued.
    Did protesters attempted to break in to Orient Jail damaging the gate? Yes they did. Stand down orders again.
    Minister was arrested and later forgiveness was granted as they broke bread together.
    Criminals were released from jail due to Covid. One murdered someone less than 24 hours later?
    Most of the county not covered during the riots.

Lies? I don’t think so unless you have another view point I am completely missing.
    Chad might be a good cop but he is not a good Sheriff. Not good for the office not good for employees or the community.
    What he does have are some great marketing skills, putting his name everywhere and creating name recognition. Marketing 101. Doesn’t make him a good leader though.

Unregistered
    Are sure they were lies? You know better than that.

Crime is down in our county, but why? No arrests being made. Slow response times to calls.
    The riots in Tampa no arrests were made yet many businesses were damaged.
    Not enough riot gear.
    Orders to stand down were given and rioting continued.
    Did protesters attempted to break in to Orient Jail damaging the gate? Yes they did. Stand down orders again.
    Minister was arrested and later forgiveness was granted as they broke bread together.
    Criminals were released from jail due to Covid. One murdered someone less than 24 hours later?
    Most of the county not covered during the riots.

Lies? I don’t think so unless you have another view point I am completely missing.
    Chad might be a good cop but he is not a good Sheriff. Not good for the office not good for employees or the community.
    What he does have are some great marketing skills, putting his name everywhere and creating name recognition. Marketing 101. Doesn’t make him a good leader though.
    Excellent post with the exception of you saying Chad might be a good cop. Chad was a garbage azz cop from day one. Speaking from someone who worked along side him for years I can say he was a terrible cop, terrible detective and he is an even worse leader!

Unregistered
    Excellent post with the exception of you saying Chad might be a good cop. Chad was a garbage azz cop from day one. Speaking from someone who worked along side him for years I can say he was a terrible cop, terrible detective and he is an even worse leader!
    I was trying to not make it personal. I am just sorry we are all stuck with 4 more years. Stay safe.

Unregistered

Bullshitttttt

One big FAT LIE that he posted on October 20th was a picture he claimed was a “Major in his POV illegally parked within the no solicitation zone” at an early voting poll with a CC sign on it.
    WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE.
    In fact the cone was 3 parking spaces on the other side of this person. How do I know? I measured it myself! I worked that poll and set those cones.
    JT is KNOWN all over for lying and being stupid. That entire point was proven with his FB smear page. It’s proven every fkn time his lips are moving.

Unregistered
    One big FAT LIE that he posted on October 20th was a picture he claimed was a “Major in his POV illegally parked within the no solicitation zone” at an early voting poll with a CC sign on it.
    WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE.
    In fact the cone was 3 parking spaces on the other side of this person. How do I know? I measured it myself! I worked that poll and set those cones.
    JT is KNOWN all over for lying and being stupid. That entire point was proven with his FB smear page. It’s proven every fkn time his lips are moving.

I thought it was funny as hell when JT kept getting called out for all the lies on his fb site!

Just one example was when he put the doctored slate of recommendations to vote for, purportedly by the Tampa Bay Young Republicans. JT flat out lied and said they were not endorsing CC! I went on their fb site, and found they indeed WERE endorsing CC. See for yourself, on Oct 19.

I'd say go check out JT's fb of lies, but he yanked that fb full of lies down election night!

How pathetic, he clontinues to cement his reputation as a proven liar!

Unregistered
    WHICH WAS A TOTAL LIE.
    That’s the BIG FAT LIE you are concerned with? Okay
    Sadly the list of issues posted above have a much greater impact on everyone in our county than your tape measuring skills being questioned do.

Unregistered
    That’s the BIG FAT LIE you are concerned with? Okay
    Sadly the list of issues posted above have a much greater impact on everyone in our county than your tape measuring skills being questioned do.

That was just one of MANY lies from JT's ill-conceived smear campaign that fell flat on its face.

The other issues mentioned were anomalies that occurred much worse, and worldwide, during a pandemic and during a time of unprecedented racial upheaval. No one knew how to handle both issues at one time and everyone did the best they could.

These issues have not occurred in our County since. You are an absolute idiot trying to create civil unrest.

Unregistered
    At least when Boswell got his a$$ handed to him in August he thanked his supporters and the volunteers. Haven’t hear a peep from Ron and Gary.... says a lot about them, at least be grateful for everyone that pitched in.
    Apparently, they both have no home training.

Unregistered
    That was just one of MANY lies from JT's ill-conceived smear campaign that fell flat on its face.

The other issues mentioned were anomalies that occurred much worse, and worldwide, during a pandemic and during a time of unprecedented racial upheaval. No one knew how to handle both issues at one time and everyone did the best they could.

These issues have not occurred in our County since. You are an absolute idiot trying to create civil unrest.
    Your explanation was the perfect spin for incompetent leadership. I wonder if the business owners who lost everything appreciate the explanation since their insurance won’t cover the loss.
    I am a lot of things but an idiot isn’t on the list.

Unregistered
    Your explanation was the perfect spin for incompetent leadership. I wonder if the business owners who lost everything appreciate the explanation since their insurance won’t cover the loss.
    I am a lot of things but an idiot isn’t on the list.
    You are an idiot. Congrats! You made the list!

No spin at all in that explanation. That was all truth. But truthfulness isn't in your wheelhouse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast