Says a lot
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Says a lot

Unregistered

Says a lot

At least when Boswell got his a$$ handed to him in August he thanked his supporters and the volunteers. Haven’t hear a peep from Ron and Gary.... says a lot about them, at least be grateful for everyone that pitched in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least when Boswell got his a$$ handed to him in August he thanked his supporters and the volunteers. Haven’t hear a peep from Ron and Gary.... says a lot about them, at least be grateful for everyone that pitched in.

Not surprised.

Unregistered

That's right! All the lies on Ron's #1 fan's 1st Responder site (since taken down) weren't gonna post themselves!

Unregistered
    That’s pretty sorry azzz

Unregistered
    Yes it does. Says alot about you guys as well ain't got shit else better to do. Don't you have pissing contest to attend?
    Oh yea my bad people with small diks already know they have a weak or short stream.

Unregistered
    Yes it does. Says alot about you guys as well ain't got shit else better to do. Don't you have pissing contest to attend?
    Oh yea my bad people with small diks already know they have a weak or short stream.
    Yikes! Another sore loser.
    My Dkc and stream are just fine. Thanks for the concern.

Unregistered
    This is probably one of the disgraced deputies that Gary was bringing back. I’ve never seen a bigger group of misfits. They had a tow truck driver on board to help run the agency...... idiots.

Unregistered
    This is probably one of the disgraced deputies that Gary was bringing back. I’ve never seen a bigger group of misfits. They had a tow truck driver on board to help run the agency...... idiots.

Who was McMullen planning on bringing in? I never could get an answer on that.

Unregistered
    Who was McMullen planning on bringing in? I never could get an answer on that.
    JR Burton, Jimbo Previtera and Rocky Rodriguez

Unregistered
    JR Burton, Jimbo Previtera and Rocky Rodriguez
    Lol...bullets dodged

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast