Priorities - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Priorities

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ummm wrong, been retired a while ago. You need to hope you can get to retirement little guy.
    Oh you again. You’re like the loser who graduated hs, has no identity other than what you were in your “heyday” years and stalks the school to see what’s going on. Get a hobby homeboy.

Unregistered

Envy

Are you kidding me? Wake up! Let's break a few of these promotions down...Tommy St. John, hasn't really done anything in his career and has been fast tracked since CC has been in office. Just made Major just a short time ago. Again, another promotion based on friendships.

Chris Rule ...lucky he hasn't been fired and still has a job for all the crap he pulled in HSD. Again, another promotion based on being a drinking buddy not because of being qualified.

Then there's Bob Ura...got thrown out of CID because of his incompetence and screw-ups then sent to a District and hasn't done much better. Now going to oversee Department of Investigative Services, which is over the very Division that he got thrown out of. Again, drinking and boating buddy of DL, KP, CC and of course KR.

Chris Baumann, lots of previous screw-ups and sent to work at the jail as a punishment.

So to say that some of the promotions are due to accomplishments and are well deserved, is a total slap in the face to all of the deserving individuals that have worked hard and not sucked up to get where they are. All of the above should be thankful they still have their jobs and not fired for the some of the things they have done.

Its a shame that this administration feels that working on a campaign, which they were forced to do to keep their jobs, was a good reason to promote someone and not for the fact they have shown to be a true leader.

Can't wait for CC and DL to find out that one of their chosen promotees was a mole/snitch for the McMullen campaign. Had to make sure he had a job in case CC lost the election. Way to work both sides.
    You have proven from your post that you know nada and you’re just a jealous fool who likes drama and spreads nonsense. You could not handle the pressure of those positions or the ones each above has held in prior.
    That’s why ya weren’t promoted.
    For Col. Ura you only wish you could be a 1/4 of the badass that he is! If I was a puss dude like you, I would envy him too!
    You are very lucky to have the privilege to say you are employed by HCSO! If you think diff then do the citizens that trust in you and our office a huge favor and....Leave.

Unregistered
    Oh you again. You’re like the loser who graduated hs, has no identity other than what you were in your “heyday” years and stalks the school to see what’s going on. Get a hobby homeboy.
    Just keep taking them calls for service homeboy. 😂

Unregistered
    Just keep taking them calls for service homeboy. 😂

You go get your prostate checked and leave the copping to us REAL cops, grandpa!

Unregistered
    You go get your prostate checked and leave the copping to us REAL cops, grandpa!
    You can tell when someone really hits the proverbial nail on the head! When the offices dirty laundry hits this website like clockwork all the naysayers pipe up😳. STFU person, power dykes, good ol boys, etc. Your all worthless and weak! Suck on Chad’s teat’s for another 4 years, you deserve it👏

Unregistered
    You can tell when someone really hits the proverbial nail on the head! When the offices dirty laundry hits this website like clockwork all the naysayers pipe up😳. STFU person, power dykes, good ol boys, etc. Your all worthless and weak! Suck on Chad’s teat’s for another 4 years, you deserve it👏
    What "dirty laundry" are you talking about??

We get it, you hate cops - why are you here? Why do you continue to talk shiit to us?

GO.AWAY.

Unregistered
    What "dirty laundry" are you talking about??

We get it, you hate cops - why are you here? Why do you continue to talk shiit to us?

GO.AWAY.
    Cause someone said it’s name 3 x’s like another post said. Now I believe it. He’s got no other life than to stalk the page. No more hopes for his boy after his fat azz got handed to him. I agree! Go away LOSER!

Unregistered
    Cause someone said it’s name 3 x’s like another post said. Now I believe it. He’s got no other life than to stalk the page. No more hopes for his boy after his fat azz got handed to him. I agree! Go away LOSER!

Seriously, in that race, one would have to be extremely low IQ to believe Ron had a shot.

Unregistered
    Seriously, in that race, one would have to be extremely low IQ to believe Ron had a shot.
    Ya especially in Hillsborough County where most people vote based on whose name they constantly hear. Hell look even Pruitt got a decent amount of votes. But voters don’t always get it right. Honestly I don’t know if McMullen would have done a better job. But having worked around most of the administration including Chad I know these people aren’t in these positions of power based on their intellect. Fact is Chad was handed the position by the previous Sheriff and it wasn’t because of his skill set.

Unregistered
    Real cops?? Shit I see these so called real cops when I’m out relaxing and enjoying retired life. These so called real cops, look like real clowns who were lucky to get a job. This doesn’t apply to all the deputies that work at your agency because I know lot of good people that still work there and they know the job. It’s sad when these so called real cops have to check in with their supervisors before they can make a decision. This is because the supervisors don’t trust that these real cops won’t get your agency sued.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast