No shave November - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    WOW. As ****ed up as FMPD is. Growing a beard is your #1 priority. Well, just make sure you call DCF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WOW. As ****ed up as FMPD is. Growing a beard is your #1 priority. Well, just make sure you call DCF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha, should have said that before charges were dropped.

Unregistered
    Where did anyone in this thread mention that being their number 1 priority? Where? I’ll wait for you to show us. The truth is no one did, you’re just a ****ing idiot.

You’re to stupid to comprehend that people can want various things to change within a department.

This department seriously hires some of the stupidest ****ing people I’ve ever met.

Unregistered
    Where did anyone in this thread mention that being their number 1 priority? Where? I’ll wait for you to show us. The truth is no one did, you’re just a ****ing idiot.

You’re to stupid to comprehend that people can want various things to change within a department.

This department seriously hires some of the stupidest ****ing people I’ve ever met.
    Well, they hired you. Enough said.

Unregistered
    Has instagil posted a picture of himself with a mustache get on the fmpd social media pages?

Instagil,
    No matter how many times you post yourself on there you will not be promoted!

Unregistered
    Has instagil posted a picture of himself with a mustache get on the fmpd social media pages?

Instagil,
    No matter how many times you post yourself on there you will not be promoted!
    Jokes on you he’ll have three stripes next promotional round and he’ll skip the road and be leading a specialty unit

Unregistered
    Jokes on you he’ll have three stripes next promotional round and he’ll skip the road and be leading a specialty unit
    He's slated to take Sgt JG spot and boot her back to road patrol.

Unregistered
    You should see my vagina. Been 2 weeks and looks like an afro

Unregistered
    You should see my vagina. Been 2 weeks and looks like an afro
    I see you combining no nut November with No Shave November! How's that working for you?

Unregistered
    This can’t be over soon enough some of y’all look ridiculous

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast