Bye Bye Eliseo
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Eliseo

Unregistered

Bye Bye Eliseo

Eliseo the radio repair man got his butt kicked. Sheriff G won in landslide. FK the nasty Democrats. Eliseo is a slob who thought that selling his azz to the Democrats would get him a fancy pay day and he got nasty. Nasty does not work Eliseo. Go back to you’re hole and sell some tacos.

Unregistered
    Landslide? Won by a landslide? I think Santana and the Democratic Party made a statement by coming out and supporting Eliseo. The message is clear; Bob isn't as well loved as the republican machine wants you to think. Santana garnered more votes than any other democratic contender and the Bob better watch his azz because he and the Republican Party will lose big in 4 years.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Landslide? Won by a landslide? I think Santana and the Democratic Party made a statement by coming out and supporting Eliseo. The message is clear; Bob isn't as well loved as the republican machine wants you to think. Santana garnered more votes than any other democratic contender and the Bob better watch his azz because he and the Republican Party will lose big in 4 years.
    There are 275,000 registered Democrats in Pinellas. Santana got 204,000. Those 204,000 voted straight Dem then you had the I hate Bob cause I was fired or reprimanded and the delusional YouTube Cult leader followers. Minus the actual intelligent Dems that did vote for Gualtieri. Id say it was a landslide.

Unregistered
    Bob 63% and Santana 37%. That’s a LANDSLIDE VICTORY. In politics anything more than 5 points is a good win and the Sheriff won by 26 points. Sheriff Gualtieri will be Sheriff of Pinellas County for as long as he wants and that’s a fact! Take it to the bank, buy some gold or whatever you want to do with it. The number of votes dont matter its the % that you win by. Like the the popular votes dont matter and the fight is over the electoral college numbers. Dumb azz Democrats voted for Santana because they hate LE and want a soft non-cop who cud not find his way anywhere except the lunch table.

Unregistered
    All I know is that I got Bob until retirement. Thank god. Worst case is having some libtard running this place which one day will happen with having more Democrats than Republicans in this county. But it won’t happen while I’m here.

Unregistered
    damn that poster is ruthless! i like you whoever you are lol!

Unregistered
    Eliseo just announced he is running for Mosquito Control. James is helping with his campaign. He just got a good pressure washer. Good luck !!!!!

Unregistered
    There are 275,000 registered Democrats in Pinellas. Santana got 204,000. Those 204,000 voted straight Dem then you had the I hate Bob cause I was fired or reprimanded and the delusional YouTube Cult leader followers. Minus the actual intelligent Dems that did vote for Gualtieri. Id say it was a landslide.

South St Pete and a few teachers voted for Julio the cassette deck guru. Big deal. Keep painting him to be some success story. He can cook plantains and horse meat and tell stories to people with low IQ's in the ghetto to get their vote. He has yet to get close to elected office. It's fun to watch though.

Unregistered
    Congratulations Eliseo, you fought a good fight and got a lot of votes without the big money Bob had and TBT support. Nothing to be ashamed of for trying. There is always next time. You can run for some other public office in 2002 so you can make a difference in Pinellas County. God bless you!

Unregistered
    South St Pete and a few teachers voted for Julio the cassette deck guru. Big deal. Keep painting him to be some success story. He can cook plantains and horse meat and tell stories to people with low IQ's in the ghetto to get their vote. He has yet to get close to elected office. It's fun to watch though.
    You sound like you might be racist. Santana had a point about systemic racism in the agency.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast