Double standards - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    My boots are always shined, my uniforms are always ironed and my beard is properly groomed. Lead by example and stop whining on this site.

Unregistered
    Being a Deputy sheriff use to be a best of the best pride in community job. Now it's one step above a mall cop because we've lowered the standards.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Being a Deputy sheriff use to be a best of the best pride in community job. Now it's one step above a mall cop because we've lowered the standards.
    That’s because we have idiots that think it’s a win we can have facial hair. I don’t get it.

Unregistered
    1982 called. They want their fashion tips back. You probably wear a high and tight, wraparound sunglasses, and keep your phone on a belt clip and think you look cool.

When you look like a bum you are treated as one.

Facial hair isn’t a professional look that garners respect from the public.

First we have tattoos full sleeved circus freaks now beards.

Nobody irons uniforms or shines shoes anymore.

Unregistered
    That’s because we have idiots that think it’s a win we can have facial hair. I don’t get it.
    you don't get it? as in you don't get facial hair....you mad snowflake?

lol its just a beard, not a di*k don't take it so hard

Unregistered
    We're so cool with tattoos and Beards, We're badass mall cops keeping paradise safe. Watch out college drinking springbreakers, we've got Beards now!

Unregistered
    We're so cool with tattoos and Beards, We're badass mall cops keeping paradise safe. Watch out college drinking springbreakers, we've got Beards now!
    You must be confused? We don’t harass spring breakers. We just stay at the 7-11 and let the underage kids get wasted and the fight all afternoon outside the beach pub.

Unregistered
    It must be a Deputy and be so fragile. Maybe we just want to stay up to date with modern fashion and looks. How do beards and tattoos hurt you, Snowflake?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123