PCSO take over - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: PCSO take over

Unregistered
    There is no proof of that stuff only rumor. JM is the only one who has been an OIC and taught by MS who teaches correctly. He has done an excellent job as OIC and has the backing of many others. Get over it KF.

Unregistered
    KF played around with a married dispatcher so he can’t talk. JC is taking his turn with her now

Unregistered
    Would not be the first time for KF.

Unregistered
    My my my how the dirty secrets start appearing

Unregistered
    Why not promote AW a smart lady and a POC.

Unregistered
    She’s been asked repeatedly to take the test, but doesn’t want to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is no proof of that stuff only rumor. JM is the only one who has been an OIC and taught by MS who teaches correctly. He has done an excellent job as OIC and has the backing of many others. Get over it KF.
    Oh there’s proof, just ask the officers that worked that night. Show me where he has done an excellent job, he hasn’t done nothing as an officer or as a OIC. He has no backing other than MS, who protects him. Again pull the officers in and ask from that night.

Unregistered
    Why not promote AW a smart lady and a POC.
    Why should we, what has she done here that’s so special other than tell Cowart how racist the agency is.

Unregistered
    Aw is not the person who did that. It was a female officer who always does sneaky things. In time it will come out. There is a mole in the department and SHE has manipulated others in the past better then anyone.

Unregistered
    KF played around with a married dispatcher so he can’t talk. JC is taking his turn with her now
    Who hasn't she been with. Ms. Sweet and Innocent.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast