PCSO take over - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PCSO take over

Unregistered
    I knew it was going to happen. How good is your source?

Unregistered
    All rumors!! BD will be the next chief. Eventually there will be a statue of him by the BFD statue and rightfully so. He is the one to save this department.

Unregistered
    Yes I agree, there is no one better than BD and MS. They are smarter then any other administrator around. Hell if it wasn't for their expertise you would not be accredited. They need a plac for their accomplishments.

Unregistered
    Yes somebody please run out and get another damn plac for them to hang up and decorate with. We don’t want anyone to forget what a shithole everyone is leaving so quickly from.

PCSO Command Staff Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just got word from PCSO deputies their higher ups are informing them off a transition and manpower allocation.

From my understanding, there will be (1 Lt), (4 Sgt) and 30 deputies...
    Not true. Not to say things couldn’t eventually happen, but at this point, it isn’t so. Not the deal, nor the numbers. Merely hypothesizing at this point.

Unregistered
    Soooo ur saying there’s a chance???

Unregistered
    I’m sorry but if you believe these rumors, you’ve either not been around long enough to know better or you’re just stupid. The PCSO takeover rumor has roamed our department for nearly a decade. PCSO has tried to take over this department and failed, end of story.

Unregistered
    Eat a d***c BD. U ain’t foolin no one

Unregistered
    I’m not BD, just someone with common sense. Stop peddling these baseless rumors, PCSO is not taking over this department any time soon.

Unregistered
    Cody, everyone knows it was you by the way you talk. Worry about LPD and not BPD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast