PCSO take over
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PCSO take over

Unregistered

PCSO take over

PCSO take over? ***** what makes you think the sheriffs office wants to take over your damn city. We can go in there and clean that place, up it won’t be hard. As for your officers you will all be in the unemployment line as half of you don’t qualify to work at PCSo. And those that do qualify won’t be able to hack it nor would anybody the PCSO Want you working there. A great agency that needs to maintain their independence and work for their citizens the best they can. The New PD can move the city into the 21’st I

Unregistered
    Some of what you say is true. In past takeovers x employees of pcso were not accepted back. The top brass were put back on the road if they passed the pre employment back ground. There are some good officers at BPD who would benefit from a takeover. The pay would increase and resources would do the city good. The place is a wreck right now.

Unregistered
    So the new hires will make just over $3,500 a year more then the new minimum wage at $31,500 a year. I have a feeling we will now loose officers to McDonald's. Making about the same amount of money with less stress.

Unregistered
    Grady don’t want these headaches !

Unregistered
    Pretty sure the officers who work for us now and were booted out of the SO will not get rehired. Gut feeling and rumors say it will happen soon.

Unregistered
    It’s not going to happen, those rumors have been around for years. BD will be chief, and rightfully so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not going to happen, those rumors have been around for years. BD will be chief, and rightfully so.
    More like unfortunately so...

Unregistered
    I do believe you will see things happen in the near future. Why was there a meeting about law enforcement service's set on the city calender which was later cancelled. Look at the calender on the city web site. Rumor is it will be rescheduled

Unregistered
    The meeting may be scheduled but it ain’t going to happen. The CM is merely entertaining the thought to the commissioners. The commissioners won’t vote to approve it. Once that’s done the city will move forward in naming a chief.

Unregistered

Takeover

Just got word from PCSO deputies their higher ups are informing them off a transition and manpower allocation.

From my understanding, there will be (1 Lt), (4 Sgt) and 30 deputies...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast