#2021 PBA ELECTIONS! Vote Change!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

#2021 PBA ELECTIONS! Vote Change!

We need to clean house and elect a millennial corrections officer as President & female dispatcher as VP to get back in Cava’s good graces.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need to clean house and elect a millennial corrections officer as President & female dispatcher as VP to get back in Cava’s good graces.
    Ish the Dish for Prez.

Unregistered
    No more old white guys? Sounds good to me.

Unregistered
    Get rid of Jenkins. He endorsed Bovo & is a Real Crook.

Unregistered
    How does one run for the position? What are the requirements

Unregistered
    They made it harder to run but the members can demand change. Steadman has been there 20+ years and has done nothing for us. Time for a change. Let’s demand it.

Unregistered
    Well, that needs to change immediately. I know Steadman reads this regularly. I hope other board people also heed this warning change your policies and your ways. Otherwise say goodbye to our dues money.

Unregistered
    Well, that needs to change immediately. I know Steadman reads this regularly. I hope other board people also heed this warning change your policies and your ways. Otherwise say goodbye to our dues money.
    Best thing you did in 2020 is start sucking Cava’s butt in email! Otherwise this is going to be Fat Jon & Gimiinez all over again. PBA u need to unite with Cava and not continue to divide. Ur horse lost. Time to support the pony before we all get f-Ed again.

Unregistered
    PBA is incapable of doing that. They are a bunch of incompetents from president to lawyers.

Unregistered
    No more free lunches PBA. No more! Get rid of those gangsta luxury SUVs. Use a take home vehicle which costs nothing to the union.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast