Now that Chad has been re-elected - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What do Chad do for Ms Argote?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Add JT Stahlschmidt to that list.

That puzzy has already pulled down his fb page full of lies.

I wonder why?

Unregistered
    I hope the best for the men and women of HCSO

Unregistered

Mathew 6

Giving to the Needy

6 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Unregistered
    BaaHaaaaa Gary Gainey, Luis Argote and Kevin Fitzpatrick. So much for your boy Ron less than 9%. You 3 are the most disloyal scum bags to ever retire from here. Luis really after CC tried to help you ho
    azz daughter out, in your defense Luis we all know that you really are dumb
    This, right here is open for subpoena.

Unregistered
    This, right here is open for subpoena.
    😆 Subpoena for what? Telling the truth? Freedom of speech is still a thing.

Unregistered
    BaaHaaaaa Gary Gainey, Luis Argote and Kevin Fitzpatrick. So much for your boy Ron less than 9%. You 3 are the most disloyal scum bags to ever retire from here. Luis really after CC tried to help you ho
    azz daughter out, in your defense Luis we all know that you really are dumb
    Ok Mr. Internet anonymous tough guy. If a man (in your case a very cowardly man) refers to another man’s daughter or a man’s wife as a “ho azz” I can only infer that said man has a problem or is looking for a problem. Understand something very clearly guy, politics aside, agencies aside and principals very much out in front, if you had the balls to call my wife a “ho azz” to my face, I would slap the f@cking taste out of your mouth right where you stand. Subpoena that @sshole.

- J. Ramos
    813-534-0337

Unregistered
    Ok Mr. Internet anonymous tough guy. If a man (in your case a very cowardly man) refers to another man’s daughter or a man’s wife as a “ho azz” I can only infer that said man has a problem or is looking for a problem. Understand something very clearly guy, politics aside, agencies aside and principals very much out in front, if you had the balls to call my wife a “ho azz” to my face, I would slap the f@cking taste out of your mouth right where you stand. Subpoena that @sshole.

- J. Ramos
    813-534-0337
    Defend your family no one has a right to speak about your wife. The only person I ever knew her to be with was you!!

Boom another Puerto Rican with balls!!! Lmbo. I love the Ricans... They are about family first. They fight with the machete at hand eye to eye not this back door Bullshyt hcso employees continue to look like a bunch of cowards!

Unregistered
    😆 Subpoena for what? Telling the truth? Freedom of speech is still a thing.
    Oohhh that's right freedom of speech is still a protection under the Constitution however it's only exercised when it's convenient for Chad's group. If one of the employees that work for the Sheriff's Office exercised their freedom of speech....they would get punished...

Unregistered
    🥱😴 wake me up when you’ve got a new gripe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast