Remember, we are all on the same team.

Unregistered

Remember, we are all on the same team.

Take care of each other, period. If you're so incensed that you can't do that, you're in the wrong profession. What is meant to be, will be. Life's too short to stay angry - make changes if necessary, but find peace. I pray for all of us today and thereafter for God's protection as we face the unknown. For all of us, all around the nation-it could get dicey. Keep your minds on the business at hand - survive and thrive.

Unregistered
    DL said it himself, we don’t need more Deputies. Guess he hasn’t seen the staffing levels recently.

That interview with the Sentinel was straight out of the Democrat playbook. Enjoy 4 more years of civilian chiefs, smiling for Facebook and snowcones kiddos.

Maybe when he finally gets a State Cabinet job of Narcan Czar or helping those in Government pick which Maserati is right from them (BTW- How’s that brand new Ghibli driving Dennis? Got sick of the old one already?) he can help appoint someone equally worthless as Sheriff here. Purcell for sheriff!

God help us. But then again, God left this place long ago.

DL’s leadership, chief and captain selections make my penis soft.

If you support him, in the words of the Joker: “You get what you f**king deserve.”

Unregistered
    SCSO is f*cked... again

Unregistered
    Gosh, I guess we have to go back to the non-election complaining.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DL said it himself, we don’t need more Deputies. Guess he hasn’t seen the staffing levels recently.

That interview with the Sentinel was straight out of the Democrat playbook. Enjoy 4 more years of civilian chiefs, smiling for Facebook and snowcones kiddos.

Maybe when he finally gets a State Cabinet job of Narcan Czar or helping those in Government pick which Maserati is right from them (BTW- How’s that brand new Ghibli driving Dennis? Got sick of the old one already?) he can help appoint someone equally worthless as Sheriff here. Purcell for sheriff!

God help us. But then again, God left this place long ago.

DL’s leadership, chief and captain selections make my penis soft.

If you support him, in the words of the Joker: “You get what you f**king deserve.”
    Please just leave this agency with your negativity. They do not need it. They are better without you, there are plenty in training.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please just leave this agency with your negativity. They do not need it. They are better without you, there are plenty in training.
    Quiet nerd. Stop crushing that candy, make yourself useful and go make some business contacts and get your house checks done while letting the dope boys do their thing. Meanwhile you’re posting on Facebook “I hunt the evil you pretend doesn’t exist.”

Get the f*ck outta here with your nonsense and fake cop sh*t.

Unregistered