Dispatch

Thread: Dispatch

Unregistered

Dispatch

Once dispatch gets a call from another agency and obtains the complainant or witness information and it's a hit and run, serious injury or fatal the dispatcher should contact the complainant for further information/details.

Unregistered
    Ok thanks.

Unregistered
    Nobody cares. Shut up and keep burning taxpayers money

Unregistered
    The only reason another agency operator is giving us the information is because the complainant is talking to Fire/EMS. Otherwise, the other agency would just transfer them straight to us... I'd rather not call someone who is is in the middle of EMD/CPR to ask whether a crash occurred north of or south of the intersection.

Unregistered
    When someone witnesses a crime you need to get their information. Don't be shy!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When someone witnesses a crime you need to get their information. Don't be shy!
    People are shy because you shoot them unarmed

Unregistered
    People are shy because you shoot them unarmed
    Don't become a threat and you wont be treated like one. We are hiring, if you can do better.

Stop watching CNN

Unregistered
    Don't become a threat and you wont be treated like one. We are hiring, if you can do better.

Stop watching CNN
    I mean all I’d have to do is not shoot someone and I’d already do better , it isn’t that hard to do what you do