Four more years - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Four more years

Unregistered
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My cousin works in a small department outside of Boston. His wife was diagnosed with cancer two years ago. She is in remission after battling the cancer for two years at a cost of 1.2 million dollars. Will our healthcare trust cover our spouses is this happens to us. What if the healthcare trust got hit with four of of souses got cancer at the same time. Is there enough money in the trust fund to cover our loved ones in they come down with cancer or COVID-19?
    Yup was wondering when you were going to appear again.

Unregistered
    I don’t know why Chip doesn’t ban that IP address.

Unregistered
    Why the hell did Jane castor show to to chad chronisters celebration. I heard she looked like a retard😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I don’t know why Chip doesn’t ban that IP address.
    Because chip has nothing to do with this site he sold it.

Unregistered
    This country is now over

Unregistered
    Because chip has nothing to do with this site he sold it.
    Chip thinks you’re a pinko for wanting to censor the free speech of your fellow website user. The poster was merely trying to start a productive conversation about the new healthcare trust and you want to muzzle him or her. Of the gulags eh STALIN?

SHAME ON YOU COMMIE

The boy was tryin to find himself some shoes sir.

Unregistered
    Chip thinks you’re a pinko for wanting to censor the free speech of your fellow website user. The poster was merely trying to start a productive conversation about the new healthcare trust and you want to muzzle him or her. Of the gulags eh STALIN?

SHAME ON YOU COMMIE

The boy was tryin to find himself some shoes sir.
    You are so right to call out this clown out for wanting to censor a persons thoughts. I bet the censor voted for President Harris and VP Biden.

Unregistered
    You are so right to call out this clown out for wanting to censor a persons thoughts. I bet the censor voted for President Harris and VP Biden.
    No doubt comrade. That censor is just a leftist mongrel wants to burn our flag and tell us we can’t eat dead mammals cooked in pure AMERICAN harvested dinosaur juice anymore.

But... in 2 years... then in 2024... we will rise again.... and we will

MAKE

AMERICA

GREAT

AGAIN

STEAK... OIL... and JUSTICE for ALL!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So fulla hate ya just wanna fight everybody

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast