Body Cams
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body Cams

Unregistered

Body Cams

Why must I upload from my house? What happens if I don’t have internet? Is the sheriffs office going to pay for it? What if I have internet but don’t have an extra plug-in on my router for the camera? Why must my current internet speeds be diminished for a piece of equipment I never asked to use? Since we all have to get these cams perhaps the SO will provide us a dedicated in-home internet line 😂😂😂.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why must I upload from my house? What happens if I don’t have internet? Is the sheriffs office going to pay for it? What if I have internet but don’t have an extra plug-in on my router for the camera? Why must my current internet speeds be diminished for a piece of equipment I never asked to use? Since we all have to get these cams perhaps the SO will provide us a dedicated in-home internet line 😂😂😂.
    Heres an idea, take away the take home vehicle and all the privileges that come with it. Then you can drive your POV to the office and upload your body cam at the office when you sign out a vehicle.

Unregistered
    Heres an idea, take away the take home vehicle and all the privileges that come with it. Then you can drive your POV to the office and upload your body cam at the office when you sign out a vehicle.
    I guess that’s one way to bring down morale. But come get your car because it makes my residence a target. Plus will I have to sign a disclaimer that my router is subject to review by the PCSO IA or can be subpoenaed for any legal Proceedings. This may violate my 4th amendment.

Unregistered
    I see the conspiracy theorists are hard at work. Maybe if you put the camera in your bedroom some Captain can watch you do your old lady and then they will subpoena the router in your house because it was not really your old lady, it was some Comm Center chick and your old lady was out doing your squad partner at his house and his body cam captured that too and because your old lady works here too you all got Level 5’s for doing each other. Get over yourselves. Download the fking thing where ever you want. Do it at home or drop it at the SAB and pick it up when done. That’s a real pain in the azz. You complain because they give you an option to do it the easy way form home and now its a spy tool. Put in you fking garage then and SHUT UP!!!!

Unregistered
    Bob's trolls are doing the job for their master again. Ridicule legitimate complaints and hope they go away.

Unregistered
    Bob's trolls are doing the job for their master again. Ridicule legitimate complaints and hope they go away.
    Nope, you are the troll! You dont get to decide what’s a legit complaint. This is a BS complaint and you are a pot stirrer.

Unregistered
    You think this scares me? I have zero issue with it. At least my rights aren’t being violated. But nice comparison.

Unregistered
    If I am forced to use my personal internet then there needs to be a stipend just like for phone use. The job don’t get to make folk use personal items for work. Take the car, if you like. No more taking calls early then and it will take a while to load up car at HQ

Unregistered
    I see the conspiracy theorists are hard at work. Maybe if you put the camera in your bedroom some Captain can watch you do your old lady and then they will subpoena the router in your house because it was not really your old lady, it was some Comm Center chick and your old lady was out doing your squad partner at his house and his body cam captured that too and because your old lady works here too you all got Level 5’s for doing each other. Get over yourselves. Download the fking thing where ever you want. Do it at home or drop it at the SAB and pick it up when done. That’s a real pain in the azz. You complain because they give you an option to do it the easy way form home and now its a spy tool. Put in you fking garage then and SHUT UP!!!!
    Whatever *****. It charges in the upload docket.

Unregistered
    If I am forced to use my personal internet then there needs to be a stipend just like for phone use. The job don’t get to make folk use personal items for work. Take the car, if you like. No more taking calls early then and it will take a while to load up car at HQ
    100% on point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast