This cat needs to go
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

This cat needs to go

Why hasn't this guy Seraphin been checked already? This kid is a joke and walks around like he is the shit.

Unregistered
    Guy is a shit starter nothing more to it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why hasn't this guy Seraphin been checked already? This kid is a joke and walks around like he is the shit.
    Why am I not surprise to see this dudes name on here. Guy is a straight ***** should have gotten 07'd a long time ago if you haven't heard. Let anyone tell him he did something wrong and he starts crying and talking shit like a little *****.

Unregistered
    What is the real beef between the person who started this thread and this Seraphin guy?? I heard something about an ex girlfriend to spreading rumors about everyone and sleeping with dispatchers. Is the guy really that bad?

Unregistered

411 old squad member.

Guy got kicked out of NS-NRU for doing jump outs with no BWC turned on and then GOES 09-52...WTH, more then two incidents....

two prior sgt’s tried to talk some sense into him, but didn’t seem to work, since he knows it all!
    Guys then 32’s his GF in NM; gets Qru’ed cause he knew the Sgt/Ofc on the call.

The kid has drive %100, but needs a lot of growing-up to do (maturity). Talk to Hialeah PO’s you’ll get the 411.

Unregistered
    Sounds like the other cat that got kicked out of RID and NRU for going crazy on his chick

Unregistered
    Sounds like the other cat that got kicked out of RID and NRU for going crazy on his chick
    Is that the baker act on the desk for stalking?

Unregistered
    Which one is the baker act?

Unregistered
    Guy got kicked out of NS-NRU for doing jump outs with no BWC turned on and then GOES 09-52...WTH, more then two incidents....

two prior sgt’s tried to talk some sense into him, but didn’t seem to work, since he knows it all!
    Guys then 32’s his GF in NM; gets Qru’ed cause he knew the Sgt/Ofc on the call.

The kid has drive %100, but needs a lot of growing-up to do (maturity). Talk to Hialeah PO’s you’ll get the 411.

seems to me like he is real cop , unlike the one thats wrote this post

Unregistered
    seems to me like he is real cop , unlike the one thats wrote this post
    Real cops don’t assault their girlfriends. Gimme a break.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast