Trust in Chad
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trust in Chad

Unregistered

Trust in Chad

How can we trust Chad when he stabbed docobo in the back, the man that pretty much gave him his position? How can we trust that? Hello people?? That speaks volumes!!

Unregistered
    People have said that was his best move ever since everyone hated Jose. But now you criticize Chad?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People have said that was his best move ever since everyone hated Jose. But now you criticize Chad?
    Not a fan of either...but even a battered child holds allegiance to his abusive parents. Just curious what happened. This office claims to be so transparent and Chad is so unreachable..though he claims otherwise...was wondering if that is something he cares to reveal...since he all about revealing everything else.

Unregistered
    How about those charities monies...for many years Tommy has been blamed of taking money and Furnished his townhouse with it...among other things. No accusing him...just asking. Because if I were the boss and people kept blaming my best friend of wrong doing for many years then I would have the books and money audited often in the name of transparency otherwise it would be perceived there is some underhanded shiiit going. Take for instance that big azz TV A.C. has in his office. I was always taught we were not to accept gifts from anyone...but he can? Why is there a conference? Just curious...
    Also why we spending county money on new deck out SUVs for the majors and above when most of them if not all already had new wheels. I am tax payer why is that necessary?

Unregistered
    Can we continue this conversation on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning?

Unregistered
    How about those charities monies...for many years Tommy has been blamed of taking money and Furnished his townhouse with it...among other things. No accusing him...just asking. Because if I were the boss and people kept blaming my best friend of wrong doing for many years then I would have the books and money audited often in the name of transparency otherwise it would be perceived there is some underhanded shiiit going. Take for instance that big azz TV A.C. has in his office. I was always taught we were not to accept gifts from anyone...but he can? Why is there a conference? Just curious...
    Also why we spending county money on new deck out SUVs for the majors and above when most of them if not all already had new wheels. I am tax payer why is that necessary?

Instead of going by lies and rumor, use your skills. Contact FDLE and demand audits.

Until then, all you are is a gossip monger.

Unregistered
    How can we trust Chad when he stabbed docobo in the back, the man that pretty much gave him his position? How can we trust that? Hello people?? That speaks volumes!!
    Im not a Chad fan by any mean, but I do not dislike him. However, I HATED that scum Docobo. That hypocrite destroyed so many careers for the smallest things. All while fast tracking his own son. Im glad he screwed him over. Im very glad! I cant stand all the signs, decals, and stickers of CC’s name plastered all over everything, but if it was done to piss off Docobo, then the signs and their cost are worth it!

Unregistered
    Not a fan of either...but even a battered child holds allegiance to his abusive parents. Just curious what happened. This office claims to be so transparent and Chad is so unreachable..though he claims otherwise...was wondering if that is something he cares to reveal...since he all about revealing everything else.
    Exactly!

Especially “but even a battered child holds allegiance to his abusive parents.”

Fukcing hypocrite POS. I hope CC makes his blood boil.

So many decades of hard work, missed time with family, and putting ourselves in danger, for that POS to just demote, transfer, and destroy our careers for things that real police departments would consider the cost of doing business!

Unregistered
    Typical. The rules do not apply to the real peace keepers. Neither does the priority of properly staffing us.

Unregistered
    Exactly!

Especially “but even a battered child holds allegiance to his abusive parents.”

Fukcing hypocrite POS. I hope CC makes his blood boil.

So many decades of hard work, missed time with family, and putting ourselves in danger, for that POS to just demote, transfer, and destroy our careers for things that real police departments would consider the cost of doing business!
    Agreed...but no response from Chad's group of Idiots that believe his lies even when it's playback. Lol...still waiting...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast