+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is absolutely no way this is true. Token the Temp likes it in the coal chute from white guys. He doesn't go near wimmins. SHEEEEEIT. !!!!!
    He likes Bennie, but no other women.

Unregistered
    Tony is best sheriff we have ever had. I’ve only been here two years I think he is great thinning the herd of you old fat lazy *******s. Go handle my calls now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony is best sheriff we have ever had. I’ve only been here two years I think he is great thinning the herd of you old fat lazy *******s. Go handle my calls now.
    Sure thing Mr bliss boy

Unregistered
    Guess cheerleader girl is caught in a web with TT and Brimlow... not shocked with these rookies

Unregistered
    Young Ms. Katalin Speher thinks that being a cop is like being a cheerleader and if you shake your ass better then the next girl it will get you somewhere. I hope she is happy where it is getting her now.

Unregistered
    Pom Pom D10 Deputy is getting brimlow fired for their love affair....D7 have fun with this one.. another GT troll....wonder who gets GTs attention more her or RP... she thought D10 was like cheerleading at dolphin games..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12