Isb

Thread: Isb

Patrolman

Isb

I've done a little over years on the street now and quite frankly these anti-sentiment against police is making me want to put in for ISB. Is it worth it? Do they really work there, or do they just go to the gym and take extended lunches everyday. I'm not knocking them, just want to know if they actually solve crime up there.

Unregistered
    A little over 5 years. Sorry

Unregistered
    it's one of the biggest mixed bags you can get. the best cops we have are there...and the laziest too. overall, they're what i'd consider an elite group of folks. you can't go wrong by setting it as your goal to work there in my opinion.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrolman View Post
    I've done a little over years on the street now and quite frankly these anti-sentiment against police is making me want to put in for ISB. Is it worth it? Do they really work there, or do they just go to the gym and take extended lunches everyday. I'm not knocking them, just want to know if they actually solve crime up there.
    You sound like a shit cop with very low intelligence. Do us all a favor and instead put in for sick leave, for the rest of your worthless career.