🌺🌸🌹🌷💐

Unregistered

🌺🌸🌹🌷💐

Your son is a criminal thug. I wonder where he learned it from? You know how the old saying goes. The 🍎 doesn’t fall far from the 🌳.

Unregistered
    get a life loser.

I know the truth

Thugs

So was Raleigh back in the day. Those who knew him wondered how he became a cop. I guess his connection with judges helped.

Only in Miami!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your son is a criminal thug. I wonder where he learned it from? You know how the old saying goes. The 🍎 doesn’t fall far from the 🌳.
    Bal Harbour, look into the background of your chief. Look at his criminal past.

Unregistered

Cowards

You’re all scum. Don’t spit up! Kicking one when they’re down. None of you have the testicular fortitude to say that to the mans face. Hope you never have to go through something like this. But if karma happens to pay you a visit I hope I’m around to see it. Cowards!

Unregistered
    You’re all scum. Don’t spit up! Kicking one when they’re down. None of you have the testicular fortitude to say that to the mans face. Hope you never have to go through something like this. But if karma happens to pay you a visit I hope I’m around to see it. Cowards!
    Says the coward who does identify him/herself.
    You are one of them... “do as I say and not as I do”

I will never go through that, I’m not a thug, nor was I ever arrested. Ask Raleigh if he was arrested. Go on ask him.

I have more info on his now expunged/sealed record. Hope he disclosed that? Do you want me to send it to your elected officials. Come on, DARE ME.

Unregistered

Dare!?

Says the coward who does identify him/herself.
    You are one of them... “do as I say and not as I do”

I will never go through that, I’m not a thug, nor was I ever arrested. Ask Raleigh if he was arrested. Go on ask him.

I have more info on his now expunged/sealed record. Hope he disclosed that? Do you want me to send it to your elected officials. Come on, DARE ME.
    Hell, I double dare you, show the village clowns who he really is!!

Unregistered

Hunkers son

Fired Chief Tom Hunkers son has a history from Tallahasee down to Broward County.. Hunker Jr

Unregistered

Thumbs up Tom Hunker

TOMMY AND SON HAVE BEEN INVOLVED WITH PLENTY OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. Anybody still defending him?

Unregistered

Poisonous Flowers

The Bal Harbour city manager is now doing some serious damage control because he vouched for this criminal for Chief of police without doing his due diligence first. JG didn't know RF was arrested twice by the Miami-Dade Police Department. Once for the drive-by shooting of a drug dealer competitor that was then plowing his now wife as he left her place and another time when he broke into his 33's residence as she told RF to leave. Yes RF was a drug dealer back in the day that was held for 22 hours by the Miami-Dade Police Department as a person of interest in a homicide. Yes the very department RF helped get his thug son into arrested the father and the son. JG was trying to make history in Bal Harbour and boy did he! He is the first city manager to hire the biggest POS that should have never been allowed to wear the uniform. RF doesn't play fair with races that are not his own, but you can only hide behind the color of your skin for so long. Let's see what JG is going to do when his residents start getting anonymous letters in the mail with RF's criminal information, what he did to LA in Hialeah along with a host of other criminal activities. The sad part is that MO, MDR, ME, and OA knew that RF was a criminal and covered it up during the background check for Bal Harbour. If JG is as smart as people say, he would cut the cancer out and do right by the residents of Bal Harbour and the men and women of the police department.