Welcome to your new world IS1

Unregistered

Welcome to your new world IS1

Well it's the end of the old ABT. IS1and IS2. Little by little its over for the old days. It's not 1994 anymore. Get over it . it's the New ABT. And you won't be doing Duals old timer get out

Unregistered
    Yeah what’s with the majors goodbye email and the chi gets response. They railroaded her out so bad I can’t believe they had the balls to write an appreciation email after they tossed her to the curb so disrespectfully.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah what’s with the majors goodbye email and the chi gets response. They railroaded her out so bad I can’t believe they had the balls to write an appreciation email after they tossed her to the curb so disrespectfully.
    That's the first thing that I thought when I read that and glad I'm not the only one who noticed it. Does he really think we're all that stupid? That Carmen is that stupid? She is laughing all the way to the bank though and a lot better off now. I know we didn't agree with everything she did but she's still an ABT lifer and I respect that. I wish her the best!

Unregistered
    Ferdinand Marcos treated her like human garbage. He treats everyone like human garbage. He has many enemies. People hate him. Everyone want to see him go away. He’s a POS and has no leadership skills.

Unregistered
    and glory hole boy wonder is just as bad