What happened to DV
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

What happened to DV

So did the whole unit get kicked out or what. You can’t hide that transfer list yo

Unregistered
    New major in the house. My way or the highway

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    New major in the house. My way or the highway
    So what you mean is a brand new 5th floor right or she just bring all them backgrounds rejects

Unregistered
    Before you come on Leo Affairs and talk shit “ can’t hide the transfer list “ please know that they all left voluntarily and if it was up to them, they would’ve left months ago but were denied. I’m sure you’ve been here long enough to understand how it works but this time they weren’t taking her bs.

Unregistered
    Good for them. Finally somebody stood up to her.

Unregistered
    Before you come on Leo Affairs and talk shit “ can’t hide the transfer list “ please know that they all left voluntarily and if it was up to them, they would’ve left months ago but were denied. I’m sure you’ve been here long enough to understand how it works but this time they weren’t taking her bs.
    I have been here long enough to know Patrol is Hell call to call to call no 12 I can show you on an 11,how long before you clear I have a 17 overturned vehicle.

Everyone I mean everyone Is always scamming Doing whatever it takes to leave Patrol.

You come in here saying All left voluntarily I don’t think so,the First to be thrown out was Armando (Sgt) I am sure he’s enjoying Northend.

Let’s talk about being denied transfers for Months,lied big time DV is not Homicide where as a Detective you are essential to the unit,anyone can work in DV so I doubt it you were All denied transfers.

All you had to do was contact the Major via Email advise you were stepping down within the 60 days or ASAP for PERSONAL reasons,after 60 days you write another a Email to the Major this time CC The Whopper Manny Morales 30 days later another email all the way to Actor Silverback Jefe Colina. I guarantee you the Whopper would had transfer you out.

Document always,Hostile work environment if necessary file a complaint with EEOC see how quickly you get transfer out.

Welcome back to Patrol,how about Mighty Mouse (Gil Gonzalez)did he leave DV back to K-9?

Unregistered
    You seem smart : do the math! Your time line is pretty accurate for someone to voluntarily leave .. 90 days! If they got kicked out, they would’ve been given a 6 day notice and out months ago.

Unregistered
    You seem smart : do the math! Your time line is pretty accurate for someone to voluntarily leave .. 90 days! If they got kicked out, they would’ve been given a 6 day notice and out months ago.
    Sup Redongo!

Unregistered
    Ay Dios .,,.

Unregistered
    Ay Dios .,,.
    You act like it’s hard to be DV detective. Oh boo boo. Poor me,. Stop complaining and man up gatos

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast