Professional standards - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3227169]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Truth..thats why we have so many deputies and supervisors that get caught DUI, don't blow, and then get their jobs back... because Command Staff sympathizes with them since they too are drunks, that's probably the only thing they're not Hypocrites about.
    And how can someone be of any rank ...supervisor and then be a straight drunk? How are we supposed to respect people like that.??? Not all of us need a drink after work or need to get turned up on our off days. Lead by example people..to include the top.
    Omg you have described my old GibTown Sgt; SN. I am surprised he never got in to a car accident. What a loser drunk. Bipolar azzhole.

Unregistered
    Popular guy, no not SN, the person that is obsessed with him. Gotta bad mouth him on more than one thread? Big guy or girl, aren’t you?

Unregistered
    Popular guy, no not SN, the person that is obsessed with him. Gotta bad mouth him on more than one thread? Big guy or girl, aren’t you?
    Hey Shawn..feeling popular?

Unregistered
    Well I didn't write the post you are responding to-however on numerous occasions I have heard him speak loudly about females in negative way. So it is very unlikely that only one person is responsible for the posts about him. I worked with him in CID and from what I have read it looks like the man never changed. He only has himself to blame!!!

Unregistered
    And you be that pink elephant in the green room standing alone defending his yuck mouth. Stop it.

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3242592]

Omg you have described my old GibTown Sgt; SN. I am surprised he never got in to a car accident. What a loser drunk. Bipolar azzhole.
    That’s because SN is a sadistic loser fukc who may finally get what his arse deserves.

Unregistered
    If Janak got fired for stuff that we aren’t sure actually happened, SN should be canned for sure. His antics over the years are past a demotion to deputy. His arse needs to be gone!

Unregistered
    If Janak got fired for stuff that we aren’t sure actually happened, SN should be canned for sure. His antics over the years are past a demotion to deputy. His arse needs to be gone!
    Preach ...good point. Bye Shauna

Unregistered
    Can we get a one for one swap to can Shanana to bring back Janak? Janak actually knows how to be a sergeant. Janak is a great person, friend, and is a cop’s cop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123