Professional standards
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Professional standards

You are fact finding team not Chad nor donna"s minions. We intimately Iknow each of you and prior to your assignment we never fanthomed you guys would have stooped so low to lie and change investigative reports. The truth always comes out. Be careful God is always watching. What you do to others always comes back 10 fold to you or your loved ones. As far as I recall all of you are Christians. Chad is not God. He can not fire you if you live by your convictions. If you tell him No he would be too scared to wash you out because of what you already know or what illegal crap he or the drunk Donna is telling you to do. DON'T play this man's game. You are God's children not his puppets!! Don't become soulless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are fact finding team not Chad nor donna"s mionions. We intimately Iknow each of you and prior to your assignment we never fanthomed you guys would have stooped so low to lie and change investigative reports. The truth always comes out. Be careful God is always watching. What you do to others always comes back 10 fold to you or your loved ones. As far as I recall all of you are Christians. Chad is not God. He can not fire you if you live by your convictions. If you tell him No he would be too scared to wash you out because of what you already know or what illegal crap he or the drunk Donna is telling you to do. DON'T play this man's game. You are God's children not his puppets!! Don't become soulless.
    They also need to be reminded they can also be sued. The sheriff office will pay out for the wrong doing Up to their max but guaranteed any of us will also sue you and put a lien on your property, TAXES, PENSION. Do the right thing. And trust if the public finds out you all are doing underhanded shiit for drunk Donna or chad...guaranteed they will say they didn't do it. My advise record your conversations with them. It isn't illegal for you to do so since the every day business dealings of a government entity is considered public business.

Unregistered
    You are fact finding team not Chad nor donna"s minions. We intimately Iknow each of you and prior to your assignment we never fanthomed you guys would have stooped so low to lie and change investigative reports. The truth always comes out. Be careful God is always watching. What you do to others always comes back 10 fold to you or your loved ones. As far as I recall all of you are Christians. Chad is not God. He can not fire you if you live by your convictions. If you tell him No he would be too scared to wash you out because of what you already know or what illegal crap he or the drunk Donna is telling you to do. DON'T play this man's game. You are God's children not his puppets!! Don't become soulless.
    None of these people are truly Christians. Merely believing in God is not enough to be considered a Christian. You’re also supposed to be living a Godly life. The things these “investigators” do to other people is not Godly at all. To call them Christians is blasphemous to say the least.

Unregistered
    None of these people are truly Christians. Merely believing in God is not enough to be considered a Christian. You’re also supposed to be living a Godly life. The things these “investigators” do to other people is not Godly at all. To call them Christians is blasphemous to say the least.
    I disagree they are children of God that have lost their way .. they have been mislead. I have hope that their integrity supersedes the commands of the clown staff who only have the desire to take anyone down that goes against them even if that person is telling the truth or has evidence of the truth.

Unregistered
    I disagree they are children of God that have lost their way .. they have been mislead. I have hope that their integrity supersedes the commands of the clown staff who only have the desire to take anyone down that goes against them even if that person is telling the truth or has evidence of the truth.
    You guys can call them whatever you want to call them. God/Life/Karma have a way of humbling us all. Whatever you do to others, is visited upon you tenfold.

Unregistered
    You guys can call them whatever you want to call them. God/Life/Karma have a way of humbling us all. Whatever you do to others, is visited upon you tenfold.

I suggest all you holier than thou posters read and utilize Matthew 7:1-3.

Unregistered
    True that!!!!

Unregistered
    I suggest all you holier than thou posters read and utilize Matthew 7:1-3.
    Vegas we are all in violation of God's law who include Professional Standards because that's all they do is Judge and manipulate to adjust what drunk Donna and plastic surgery Chad wants done. I like the verse of I for an eye tooth for tooth

Unregistered
    Vegas we are all in violation of God's law who include Professional Standards because that's all they do is Judge and manipulate to adjust what drunk Donna and plastic surgery Chad wants done. I like the verse of I for an eye tooth for tooth

How about giving it a rest all you high speed jerks.

Romans 12:19, "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord".

Unregistered
    They also need to be reminded they can also be sued. The sheriff office will pay out for the wrong doing Up to their max but guaranteed any of us will also sue you and put a lien on your property, TAXES, PENSION. Do the right thing. And trust if the public finds out you all are doing underhanded shiit for drunk Donna or chad...guaranteed they will say they didn't do it. My advise record your conversations with them. It isn't illegal for you to do so since the every day business dealings of a government entity is considered public business.

You need to be reminded YOU can be sued for your defamatory lies.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast