Sponsorship
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sponsorship

Unregistered

Sponsorship

A crossover sponsorship went out about a week ago. The main requirement was that you needed to have two years off of fto in order to apply. This prevented many CO’s from applying and minimized the pool. A couple of days later (after all letters were submitted) they removed the requirement for some unknown reason. Not 24 hours after the removal of the requirement, all spots were filled. How can this be? Do we no longer interview for these positions? The great thing about all of this is that the last spot was given to a 19 number but not just any 19 number. The guy chosen was none other than Marceno’s golfing buddy Davidson. This guy is a real piece of work and it shows just how tight he and Marceno are. After fto he went straight to days without being placed on a waiting list. He then made CERT in his first year without actually meeting the time requirements. Then he skips all the other CO’s waiting to get into the academy and gets the sponsorship! I guess you too can get whatever you want if you play golf with the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I thought CERT had a 2 year time requirement upon joining

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought CERT had a 2 year time requirement upon joining
    It does but, guess who that doesn’t apply to?

Unregistered

Fight back!

Work slow down.

Do the minimum.

It doesn’t pay to work hard when the Marceno fix is in.

Two faced corruption is your darling Carmine the rich mans friend.

Unregistered
    Learn how to play golf!

Unregistered

Wake up snowflakes

You whiny snowflakes are just clueless and need to wake up. It's called the way of the world in private corporate and the public world. You turn keys are especially naïve to this. Support your boss and your company and you increase your chances of going places. I know it's common sense to most of us

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You whiny snowflakes are just clueless and need to wake up. It's called the way of the world in private corporate and the public world. You turn keys are especially naïve to this. Support your boss and your company and you increase your chances of going places. I know it's common sense to most of us
    There’s a difference between supporting your boss and supporting your boss’s balls. You shouldn’t make it to the top by kissing ass but, by hard work and dedication. Obviously this is something you know nothing about. By the way, I think it’s time to change out those knee pads asshole

Unregistered
    Nobody should go through the scrutiny that CM has gone through.

Unregistered

If you bring poison into Lee County

We the citizens will come after you Marceno.

You are used to getting by, being slick and just

a sleazy politician.

Your antic earned you the scrutiny and hopefully

an accounting of your deceit and fraud.

Unregistered

Drunk for sheriff

Good luck wet brain! Hope you have a little better luck than you had running for sheriff!
    The citizens of Lee county have spoken and you are a big loser as always.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast