Insubordination

Thread: Insubordination

Unregistered

Insubordination

I don't know if it's true or not. An agent in Fort Myers is getting written up on charges of insubordination? Just asking for a friend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not. An agent in Fort Myers is getting written up on charges of insubordination? Just asking for a friend.
    That is false

Unregistered
    They just washed washed the agent's mouth out with soap and called it even

Unregistered
    You'd be surprised at how much insubordination goes on at this agency. Sh** that wouldn't be tolerated at other agencies and would get your a** sent home then canned!

Unregistered
    You'd be surprised at how much insubordination goes on at this agency. Sh** that wouldn't be tolerated at other agencies and would get your a** sent home then canned!
    I’d like to hear some examples

Unregistered
    she finna spill some tea on all dem doe

Unregistered
    I’d like to hear some examples
    So would I. I suspect we won't because there are done. This is a great place to work and most know that. Look at working here as a marriage. Both parties agree and make the best way forward they can. No one here is under contract. If you don't like it and can't make it work, you can divorce. See? Just like one of your marriages!